GTAG 2

Deji

So, You All Didn't Like My Website. You All Didn't Give Me A Chance.

Who Will Have The Last Laugh Now... :lol:

http://gtag.awardspace.com/

Ok, I've Not Finished It. But How Is It For A 13 Year Old Who Coded It All Himself With No Money And No Help Eh?

I'm Now Using Awardspace But When I Upgrade Then I Will .co.nr-erize it. lol.

So Thanks For Believing In Me A**holes!

Thanks for giving us A**holes a link that doesn't work. This is what I got.

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

(get it fixed & I'll take a look)

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Well, it's ok-ish at pretending to be the San Andreas site.

IMO you could make it more original by anti-aliasing the pictures and/or text and adding in CSS features like hover buttons (assuming your host allows CSS).

No. It's All HTML. What Do You Mean By Pretending To Be The San Andreas Site?

Thanks for giving us A**holes a link that doesn't work. This is what I got.

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

(get it fixed & I'll take a look)

It's A Link Problem It Think. Just Type: http://gtag.awardspace.com In Your Address Bar.

IMO you could make it more original by anti-aliasing the pictures and/or text and adding in CSS features like hover buttons (assuming your host allows CSS).

I Was Thinking Of Doing To Hover Link Thing But I'm Trying To Get My Site On Before Christmas First. I'll Update It After Christmas. I Might Even Make It A Flash Website, I've Always Wanted To Make One.

He's changed the link. Gotta type it in manually. Nothing to get excited about though, his site links lead to the award space site...

As CJ would say, "Lame-ass motherfucker".

As I Said: It's Not Finished Yet! Lame Ass Motherfucker!