GTA IV Special Edition Offer.

Charger

Anyone planning on getting GTA IV Special Edition on Amazon? If you are, expect a GTA IV LC License Plate with your order:

6l2vlap.jpg

Click for Bigger View:

GTA IV LC License Plate

Pre Order GTA IV SE on Amazon: GTA IV Special Edition

Thanks to GTAGaming.com for the find!

I would have ordered from Amazon, but I can't trust it to be at my house the first day its out..

Whats the point? R* are doing everything for a bit of extra cash lol but im sure they will get enough for their work but i dont need a bag, music cd and license plate with the game. The game itself is enough.

yea i have to agree. everything other than the game itself seems quite pointless. i dont go buy games because they have the most or coolest extra features, i buy them because i want to play the actual game itself! :)

Edited by gtaraider

I didn't change my pre-order to Special Edition yet, so I might stick with the normal edition and pre-order the special edition with this. Not sure yet. Any more offers like this, Charger?

Nope, the only 2 Offers I seen is the Belgium deal, and this one. It looks like every country its getting their own special offer, who knows maybe the U.K could be next....

I'm sure as hell gonna buy the special edition. In my country, holland there is a nice preorder pack available now. It come's with a DVD with the trailers in HD, some cards and a "creditcard". It cost's 10 euro and with the creditcard there goes 10 euro off from the normal GTA IV price :) In fact it's free. I'm probably gonna buy it after cristmas.