GTA Advance

Chris

Anyone got this and/or played it?

Just wondering if it's actually any good. I can't believe it would be, especially as the PSP version is completely totally betterer. From Rockstar's point of view I can understand why they made it, it's just to me it seems rather like a wasted effort now that it's out. Anyone else feel the same way?

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the double post but let me give you a better review of the game.The graphics,of course aren't exactly good.birdsview/eagle eye isn't what I wanted at all but you get used to it and come to actually like it.Weapon items have a good range for the GBA=it has fists,bat,katana,9mm pistol,shotgun,uzi,AK-47,flame thrower,rocket launcher,flamin cocktails,gernade,and a minigun.Theydon't have a huge variety of cars like they do in Gta 3,VC,LCS,or SA but they do have a exceptional range of cars;they got like 12 types of cars I think,probably more but it'll work.The city itself is nice and big......big enough.The dialouge of course you can tell they didn't put to much thought in it but you don't sound like a douche bag :P .The storyline is good and you get a good and variety of missions that will satisfy you if you're not a hard core critic that only plays VC,SA,and Gta3 and tries these classics and say they're shit.If you are none of the following this should be good even if you have a PSP.(Which i own a PSP.)And last thing this game is 3-D!Not 2-D!Just because it's in birds eye view/eagles view does not,I repeat does not mean it is 2-D.Hope that helps all ya out and if ya need more info on the gam ya can ask me or check other websites on it.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

Sorry for the double post but let me give you a better review of the game.The graphics,of course aren't exactly good.birdsview/eagle eye isn't what I wanted at all but you get used to it and come to actually like it.Weapon items have a good range for the GBA=it has fists,bat,katana,9mm pistol,shotgun,uzi,AK-47,flame thrower,rocket launcher,flamin cocktails,gernade,and a minigun.Theydon't have a huge variety of cars like they do in Gta 3,VC,LCS,or SA but they do have a exceptional range of cars;they got like 12 types of cars I think,probably more but it'll work.The city itself is nice and big......big enough.The dialouge of course you can tell they didn't put to much thought in it but you don't sound like a douche bag :P .The storyline is good and you get a good and variety of missions that will satisfy you if you're not a hard core critic that only plays VC,SA,and Gta3 and tries these classics and say they're shit.If you are none of the following this should be good even if you have a PSP.(Which i own a PSP.)And last thing this game is 3-D!Not 2-D!Just because it's in birds eye view/eagles view does not,I repeat does not mean it is 2-D.Hope that helps all ya out and if ya need more info on the gam ya can ask me or check other websites on it.

Not a bad review for a GTAGBA game.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...