Bigfoot search party

Man we at the San Andreas Paranormal Investigations

don't believe this crap but its funny as hell to watch you people try to prove that bigfoot exists. We look into more plausible paranormal happens. Epsilon, Ghost Cars, etc etc.

But please carry on its pretty funny

Electronic Gamers Monthly has proven Bigfoot false and R* confirmed

:lol:

Man we at the San Andreas Paranormal Investigations

don't believe this crap but its funny as hell to watch you people try to prove that bigfoot exists. We look into more plausible paranormal happens. Epsilon, Ghost Cars, etc etc.

But please carry on its pretty funny

Electronic Gamers Monthly has proven Bigfoot false and R* confirmed

:lol:

No one is really trying to prove his existance in this topic anymore.

There is NO PLAUSIBLE PARANORMAL STUFF.

Ghost cars are probably just cars that spawn on a hill. Therefore, they move. The bangs and dents? Maybe Rockstar wanted them to be like abandoned, banged up cars.

Yea I saw a flying gost car (with cheat :D ). But if you bring the cars to a Pay n Spray, the dents n stuff dont get fixed. As for bigfoot, I saw a vidio of a real one this morning. ;)

Yep, I talked to him an hour ago. He says he didn't like that he was videotaped. ;)

sorry trying to use big words.

I watch Mythbusters to much

Who cares how the car rolls down a hill the thing is

it only does it when your around.

I hope you know cars only spawn in your location. I.E., if you're in San Fierro, cars ARE NOT spawning or driving in Las Venturras. I hope that explains to you why it only does it when you're around.

I know cars spawn when your around ok any dumbass knows that

See ok you walk up to a car... the car

rolls down a hill. OK no one knows why it does that

The car is there and you can see it.

It doesn't spawn then roll down the hill right after it spawns

I rolls down when you get about 10 feet away

No, they roll down the hill at 2AM game time on the dot.

That's wrong. Walk away and walk back up and they roll down. I have walked up from every angle, it doesn't seem to spawn for me when coming from the road. I never see it just sitting there, as soon as I see it spawn it rolls down the hill. I would bet you my SA game that it is just there for fun. Just something R* decided to put it. NOTHING PARANORMAL.

To clear this up once and for all with Rockstar's explanation (Yes they did tell us) (if you're a true fan you would have known)

In response to the question posed: With San Andreas being such a huge area, will we get lost in the countryside, and will there be any cars around?

Rockstar: There will be a few 'damaged' versions of cars spawning in several places where gamers would be likely unable to find a vehicle when they need one

Obviously they didnt say that exactly, but it was along the lines of that.

I think it's the Glendale you can see roll down the hill.

Why does it roll down the hill?

Well thats the law of gravity and physics, the car 'drops' from a height onto sloped ground, thus making the car 'bounce' and move forward, gaining momentum as the hill gets steeper.

Why is it damaged?

It's supposed to emulate a wrecked, abandoned car. How can you fail to realise such an obvious explanation.

Please no more on this. Back to the original topic. Of Bigfoot, Who doesn't exist anyway but for the sake of sanity and in the interest of self-preservation I'm allowing it to go on... Stops n00bs complaining that thye arent allowed to believe in ficticious creatures...

To clear this up once and for all with Rockstar's explanation (Yes they did tell us) (if you're a true fan you would have known)

In response to the question posed: With San Andreas being such a huge area, will we get lost in the countryside, and will there be any cars around?

Rockstar: There will be a few 'damaged' versions of cars spawning in several places where gamers would be likely unable to find a vehicle when they need one

Obviously they didnt say that exactly, but it was along the lines of that.

I think it's the Glendale you can see roll down the hill.

Why does it roll down the hill?

Well thats the law of gravity and physics, the car 'drops' from a height onto sloped ground, thus making the car 'bounce' and move forward, gaining momentum as the hill gets steeper.

Why is it damaged?

It's supposed to emulate a wrecked, abandoned car. How can you fail to realise such an obvious explanation.

Please no more on this. Back to the original topic. Of Bigfoot, Who doesn't exist anyway but for the sake of sanity and in the interest of self-preservation I'm allowing it to go on... Stops n00bs complaining that thye arent allowed to believe in ficticious creatures...

Us ub3r 1337 players know for a fact that he doesn't exist. We are cool like that. ^_^ (( you don't have the smiley with the sunglasses, that's my official"We/I'm cool like that" smiley!))

Ok, I'd love to be PWNED on this subject, someone post REAL proof that he exists. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...