Sign in to follow this  
rockstarrem

Wear Flowers In Your Hair

I'm just wondering, why did we need to go to the hospital and police station to see those vans? I'm playing San Andreas for the 11th time now and never realized why.

maybe it was like a clue as it was in vc when they spoke of san andreas so it might be a pink golfball in gta IV ( :maybe an easter egg: )

but i dunno

It was supposed to show the character of The Truth. Because he is really into all that chip-up-your-ass-satellites-watching-everything-you-do stuff so it was just showing that's the sort of person he is

But dude... we DO have a chip-up-our-ass-satellites-watching-everything-we-do

*Da da da*

Sorry to bump this topic, as the question was already answered. But did you guys know Jethro and the other guy were those two kids in the boats when you buy the boathouse in GTA VC? I noticed that a while ago and forgot to mention, as we are on the subject of San Fierro and what not, I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed this. (I also didn't think it deserved its own topic.)

Yeah, but I figured it was obvious.

If there's not already a topic on common things (between GTAs) in general, I don't see the harm in starting one.

MishoM called it, so he might as well start one (WHOOPEE, $10! :lol: ).

Well, Truth is a conspiracy kind of person...Obviously he's going to find everything suspicious and controlled by the Government.

There was a mission similar to this in GTA Vice City Stories. The mission in Vice City Stories involves Victor alongside Phil Cassidy going to the Police Station to look for Cholos and then going to the hospital to look for cholos and then he teaches you how to catch up with a Cholo Sabre in a Walton.