Hottest Member 2007 - Picture Submission

Chris

One thing about hottest member, I find it unfair that just because two of us girls entered, we can't participate. I think hottest member shouldn't be divided into hottest girl and hottest guy but instead just choose the two hottest members in general. Doesn't have to go based on gender.

Meh, that's what I think, anyways. I think it's more fair than disqualifying us just because no other girls joined in.

Well most of the guys on here don't really want to look "gay" by voting for a male over female. Or maybe just because most guys find females more attracting than males.

I say we should make three seperate polls; one with just males, one with just females and one with everyone included. Then we'll see what the out come will be from each.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was going to run it anyway for you girls. But the two hottest members might work, then again for fear of looking gay, every single guy here may vote you and/or kokane top and you two will end up winning :P

We could actually have gold,silver,bronze medals for male and female, I'm not sure. Has anyone else got any good ideas as to how most fairly we can do this contest. Due to the massively disproportionate amount of males to females I'm not sure running one big contest for everyone would be that good, but it's something we could do...

I seriously don't get why all the guys here are so homophobic, I tell ya, in my old forum everyone would joke around about being gay, and I everyone would know it's just jokes, so IMO, anyone who has a problem with this, should be perma banned 'till they get some therapy and learn that joking around and voting for a guy is OK (and for those of you with no sense of humour, I'm joking...).

On a side topic, Happy New Year and about-to-be New Year to everyone!

I seriously don't get why all the guys here are so homophobic, I tell ya, in my old forum everyone would joke around about being gay, and I everyone would know it's just jokes, so IMO, anyone who has a problem with this, should be perma banned 'till they get some therapy and learn that joking around and voting for a guy is OK (and for those of you with no sense of humour, I'm joking...).

Making it just a huge joke wouldn't be fair either because then YellowJacket and Kokane wouldn't win due to the "gay" jokes.

LOL, puns are fun.

Remember last year? We don't do polls for sexiest member because it's like the most popular award it's the thing most people would attempt to cheat at.

What you do is you vote for the 3 sexiest members. Your top vote would earn 3 points, second vote 2 points, and third vote 1 point. At the end of voting we add up everyones points and see who got the most. Ideally we would have had a few more girls entering (Bear, Chestnut etc.) making it a more interesting competition. But it looks like just kokane and YJ will be battling it out this year. Everyone will be ranking them 1 and 2, so actually in that case, whoever has the most votes at #1 will of course have more points and therefore win, so that will be pretty simple.

They're both very attractive ladies so I'm hoping it will actually be a good competition, and hopefully we won't get everyone voting for just 1 of them...

At the moment we're still going ahead with a male and female competition (2 separate awards). Today is your last chance to enter btw, so if you haven't submitted a pic or want to change one then you best do it in the next few hours! ;)

Making it just a huge joke wouldn't be fair either because then YellowJacket and Kokane wouldn't win due to the "gay" jokes.

LOL, puns are fun.

It wasn't all a joke...

Seriously have you people never heard a joke before?!

God go to some comedy clubs...

LOL, puns are fun.

I don't care about winning in a forum (besides, Rainbow Bear is the hottest because of both her looks AND her personality, not to mention that she doesn't have to post slutty pictures to get noticed but instead uses her intelligent posts to get noticed!) I am just entering for fun! First, second, third or even no votes at all, I don't care, it doesn't make me an ugly person to not be voted for in a GTA forum. I have a man and as long as he thinks I am attractive, I don't care about being hot in a forum. :)

LOL, puns are fun.

I don't care about winning in a forum (besides, Rainbow Bear is the hottest because of both her looks AND her personality, not to mention that she doesn't have to post slutty pictures to get noticed but instead uses her intelligent posts to get noticed!) I am just entering for fun! First, second, third or even no votes at all, I don't care, it doesn't make me an ugly person to not be voted for in a GTA forum. I have a man and as long as he thinks I am attractive, I don't care about being hot in a forum. :)

You summed it up perfectly. These awards are all about fun. It's just this particular award that everyone takes oh so seriously :P

It's all for fun!

LOL, puns are fun.

Would you be angry with your "man" if he didn't find you attractive, but was attracted to your personallity and blah blah blah? Just wondering.

Ah, I'm obviously not going to win, according to MrLlamaLlama and other people, I look like death...>.<

But I just entered for fun. :P

...lol, they said you look like death??? Sounds like a funny comment.

Anyways, I'll try to get two more pictures in before the polls begin.

Would you be angry with your "man" if he didn't find you attractive, but was attracted to your personallity and blah blah blah? Just wondering.

Hell no! I love him no matter what and I am not shallow enough to think that looks are everything. Him thinking I am attractive is a bonus and the fact that I don't have to parade around a GTA forum posting pictures of myself posing as if it's a forum full of adults (because, as you probably know, a lot of posters here are younger guys and it's pretty low to post pictures of yourself posing like a hooker) and I'm the forum attention whore shows that I have self respect, which most of the females here have. I am all about personality and have said it many times so I wouldn't care really why he loved me, as long as he did.

One day, when some of you get into serious, deep, long lasting relationships, you will realize, if you haven't already, that looks don't always come as high on the list if "musts" as you think. There is more to loving someone than just looks. It's the whole package.

I don't know why this suddenly turned into a discussion about my relationship but okay...anyways.....good luck everyone! GO BEAR! :)

Edited by YellowJacket

Hurry up then. I was going to close the topics last night but couldn't be bothered. I'll most likely do it tonight though, so you have a few hours that is all.

Could I get 1 or 2 more days? I have to work tonight and might not have enough time to get them up.

Hell no! I love him no matter what and I am not shallow enough to think that looks are everything. Him thinking I am attractive is a bonus and the fact that I don't have to parade around a GTA forum posting pictures of myself posing as if it's a forum full of adults (because, as you probably know, a lot of posters here are younger guys and it's pretty low to post pictures of yourself posing like a hooker) and I'm the forum attention whore shows that I have self respect, which most of the females here have. I am all about personality and have said it many times so I wouldn't care really why he loved me, as long as he did.

One day, when some of you get into serious, deep, long lasting relationships, you will realize, if you haven't already, that looks don't always come as high on the list if "musts" as you think. There is more to loving someone than just looks. It's the whole package.

I don't know why this suddenly turned into a discussion about my relationship but okay...anyways.....good luck everyone! GO BEAR! :)

Well sorry to bother you about that. I was just curious, that's all.

I have a strange felling, for some odd reason, that you have some beef with Kokane.

Chris, you fag, you KNOW I'd kick your ass if you closed before I could submit. Yes, I'd fly all the way over there((on a similar note, later on in life I'll be a train-ride away from you, I'll explain on AIM or PM)).

Home from Rocky Horror.

l_13f514692276868c8bab981df5cc4a5c.jpg

Buzzed on July 4th.

l_94724e6d53fafda336544167fe24189f.jpg

Chilling on a wall, waiting for peeps to start walking again.

l_2b2c9babae1defd35ad6ff611e846dd3.jpg