Hottest Member 2007 - Picture Submission

Chris

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys enough discussion about who you're voting for, who's ugly, who's pretty and who's a rapist. These things can be discussed later. This is just for submitting pictures for the contest.

Alright we now have 4 girls which is excellent, makes the competition a bit more interesting for them. Anyone else want to submit pics? Hurry up if you do please.

OMG the pics. are almost done but my friend is comin over and then w're are going to the mall. The pictures better hurry the fuck up. OMG lol..

me pic..

But yeah, that's me on the right lol. That picture was tooken when we went to disneyland, probably like a month or so ago..my hair usually looks better lol but ehh, whatever. I hope I win ^_^

Edited by Nate14

OMG the pics. are almost done but my friend is comin over and then w're are going to the mall. The pictures better hurry the fuck up. OMG lol..

me pic..

But yeah, that's me on the right lol. That picture was tooken when we went to disneyland, probably like a month or so ago..my hair usually looks better lol but ehh, whatever. I hope I win ^_^

Dude, wtf, you're blue! I mean, there was that blue old man. But damn, you hairy!

me pic..

Dude, wtf, you're blue! I mean, there was that blue old man. But damn, you hairy!

Yeah, his name is Stitch I think. But lolz, hairy :P uhm...okay lol.

Making it just a huge joke wouldn't be fair either because then YellowJacket and Kokane wouldn't win due to the "gay" jokes.

LOL, puns are fun.

I don't care about winning in a forum (besides, Rainbow Bear is the hottest because of both her looks AND her personality, not to mention that she doesn't have to post slutty pictures to get noticed but instead uses her intelligent posts to get noticed!) I am just entering for fun! First, second, third or even no votes at all, I don't care, it doesn't make me an ugly person to not be voted for in a GTA forum. I have a man and as long as he thinks I am attractive, I don't care about being hot in a forum. :)

:blush: Thank you Yellow Jacket. I respect the girls who post nice pictures that arent half naked poses.

Usually you'll get a USB cable with your phone, so you plug it into your PC and use the software provided to copy your photos and stuff across. If you didnt get one of those cables, or your phone is so old that you've lost it, you can get one from a phone shop or just send a picture message to someone else who can get the images off their phones. Or bluetooth it to them, or even bluetooth it to someone with a bluetooth-enabled laptop.

Gerard - I wish your mobile company was working over here. The ones we have may or may not even know if their phones

are USB compatible. Cingular (insert LOTS of cussing here) told me I'd have to go directly to the manufacturer & find out

from them. At least CricKet (NO MINUTES!) gives you a website you can send your pics to & download w/ a password.

How long will the deadline still be open for pic submission?