GTA IV And San Andreas

Deji

GTA IV Is Going To Change Alot. But I've Spotted Some Things That Rockstar Have Copied Form San Andreas

In This Bar Picture The Guys Pants Say Didiers Sa... Most Definatly Like Didier Sachs From San Andreas. Didier Sachs Is A Clothes Store In San Andreas (Even Though There Is Only One Dider Sachs In The Whole State. And The Clothes There Are Rubbish!)

Also On The Guys Neck Is An Africa Pendant. Just Like The One You Can Buy From Binco's In san Andreas.

The Pool Table In The Background Looks Very Similar To The San Andreas One (Except For Better Quality).

Horay! Go Go Space Monkey Is In The Background! :D Hopefully We Will Be Able To Play The Good Ol' Video Game. I Admit I Liked The Bumble Bee Game In San Andreas lol.

The Bottles In The Bar Look Like The Ones From San Andreas. I Suspect A Few Beer Adverts Will Be In The Game Too With The Possibility Of A Nice Can Of Sprunk!

Please Post Any More Things You See As I Am Trying To Make A GTA IV Section On My Website.

In This Bar Picture The Guys Pants Say Didiers Sa... Most Definatly Like Didier Sachs From San Andreas. Didier Sachs Is A Clothes Store In San Andreas (Even Though There Is Only One Dider Sachs In The Whole State. And The Clothes There Are Rubbish!)

What'd you say about my clothes, biatch?!

Edited by hunter88888

Loved the Space Monkey ad from LCS, I still ROFL from it. SPACE MONKEY!!!!!!

Anyhoo, they are putting in stuff from all the past GTA's, Me-Tv (I think it's called) from VCS, the cars, Fast Food places. Just to make it seem like GTA, and plus they are pretty laid back in Rockstar.

Loved the Space Monkey ad from LCS, I still ROFL from it. SPACE MONKEY!!!!!!

Anyhoo, they are putting in stuff from all the past GTA's, Me-Tv (I think it's called) from VCS, the cars, Fast Food places. Just to make it seem like GTA, and plus they are pretty laid back in Rockstar.

Yeah I Know. I Was Just Letting Everyone Know What Cool Stuff Would Stay In The Game. Nothing About Being Lazy.

I didn't call you lazy, Rockstar ain't lazy ether, there just laid back, as in they party loads. But yeah cool stuff.

I Didn't Say Anything About Rockstar Being Lazy Either. I Think You've Misunderstood What I Said. Just Everyone Else Is Accusing Me Of Saying Rockstar Is Lazy.

Well, you did say they copied it, even though they are just using them, well sorry anyway.