Narcisism

Dirty Harry

Why would like to know what experiences some people here had with stupid narcisists.

I had a guy in my class last year, he was a total dickhead of a narcisist, he claimed he was the man, claimed he was perfect, everything he done was amazing.

I just don't know how to deal with these idiots.

Tell them they live a stupid fantasy, they aren't real. I never meet anyone like that

How would you actually know your Narcistic (is that the word)?

Because if you think about if you done some good thinks in your life or are generally happy and feel pleased of what you achived/done and feel pleased with yourself, can you say thats narcisim?

I know generally its people that have got narcisim who are self obsessed and are attention seeking people, I just think though more people might be narcistic if you think about it? Actually I am not sure.

How would you actually know your Narcistic (is that the word)?

Because if you think about if you done some good thinks in your life or are generally happy and feel pleased of what you achived/done and feel pleased with yourself, can you say thats narcisim?

I know generally its people that have got narcisim who are self obsessed and are attention seeking people, I just think though more people might be narcistic if you think about it? Actually I am not sure.

ARGHHH

You're confusing me...

Basically most people love themselves but at different "levels"... That;s what I think...

• 2 weeks later...