Weird Stuff!

Deji

i have seen plane crashes everywere one hit in Downtown Los Santos, 2 it hit the light house in Sana Maria Beach, 3 it hit some rocks in Mount Chiliad, 4 one hit denises house in Ganton, and Five one hit the Garver Bridge in San Fierro, 6 one hit the street going up to Vine wood sign, 7 one hit me at Madd Doggs mansion and 8 one hit the hill behind Catalinas place.

i have seen plane crashes everywere one hit in Downtown Los Santos, 2 it hit the light house in Sana Maria Beach, 3 it hit some rocks in Mount Chiliad, 4 one hit denises house in Ganton, and Five one hit the Garver Bridge in San Fierro, 6 one hit the street going up to Vine wood sign, 7 one hit me at Madd Doggs mansion and 8 one hit the hill behind Catalinas place.

i know, it's some weird glitch. ppl call them ghost planes.

Here's one for you...

I started running down dealers for quick $$$ ($2000 each) & this happened a few times, he's suspended in air.

Lol. That Happened To CJ Once. I Got Hit By A Car.

'Mysterious Girlfriend Case'

Check This Out...

I Was On My Newly Bought PC Version Of The Game When I Went To Denises House For A Date And Some 'Coffee' (lol) And A Plane Landed On Her!!!

Then I Went To Helena In The Country-side For A Date. Weirdly A Baller Spawned Next To My Car When I Went Into The Red Marker And 'Cheat Activated' Appeared On The Screen. And Then... My Girlfriends Head Popped Of!!!

Failing To Actually Get Dates On The Other Days I Went To Millie Perkins. But This Time I Tried To Kill Her (So She Wouldn't By Hurt In Any Other Way. Ehem.) She Started Running When I Punched Her. I Followed Her All The Way To A Crossing. She Ran Accross It And.... WRMMMPHHH! A TRAIN!!!

So 3 Dead 3 Alive. I'll Try And See If I Can 'Accidently' Kill The Others... Lol.

Yeah i had some plan crashes near me few times, i dont remeber what the mission is called i belive its the one where you have to swim and dive and stuff and i was right at the ship when a plane crashed into ship, at first i tought this guys had cannons on a ship so i dive, under the water there was a crashed plane, so i realized it , plane crashed in the ship (lol)....

Or i realy dont get it, when i stuff in a car 3 of my gang members and we go doing drive bys in the area that i havent tooken yet. So i went in the green area and my gang members started to shot at few of our own, they all shoot back at the car and car went kabom..... I didnt know why they did it, but they did... lol....

Oh yea can someone tell me about the taxi missions, havent done it yet, how much missions are there? Do you get a special cab like in GTA3 + the money collection place? Didnt find any info on this stuff, so can anyone help me out?

Oh yea can someone tell me about the taxi missions, havent done it yet, how much missions are there? Do you get a special cab like in GTA3 + the money collection place? Didnt find any info on this stuff, so can anyone help me out?

Well You Have To Complete 50 Traffic Missions :o . And Then You Get A Crappy 'All Taxis Have Nitro' Thing. -_- Oh Well, There Is Gotta Be Some Annoying Parts Of The Game.

I was blowing up cars on the Intersection in Los Santos last night and a Greenwood approached me. I looked inside to see who was in the car and there were 4 of the same person! The black buy that always runs away when you hit him, jack him, shoot at him. He wears light blue.

And i was driving around the Hospital close to CJ's house and a Greenwood was driving in mid air :lol: When I approached it it disappeared then reappeared on the ground at a red light.

I had just entered the "Blue Hell" area behind the Mulholland safe house and when I looked out through the front wall I saw a plane crash and explode in my driveway.

i like that area u can see all sort of things in hell lol

once i tried to open parachute i clicked to open it he pulls but it doesnt open lol and i die

and when i appear at hospital i fall and die again even i didnt do anything

Maybe he had the Never Wanted cheat activated.

no he gets the star he dont play on cheats some glitch idk

• 2 weeks later...
I`ve never seen a turtle before,only other stuff.

Nice!!!

Hopefully it'll be there again...i'll try and get better pics.

Holding the XBOX controller while trying to dive and hold/take pictures with my digital camera was a pain. >.<

update: Here you go GTA DON...this time in San Fiero. P1010010--large-msg-120106906876.jpg

Edited by fredlocks