Handling lines?

NukeULater

Okay, I've read about how to mod the handling lines. Mainly from this site. http://projectcerbera.com/tutorials/gtasa/...ling/definition

But everytime I try changing the handling lines it never works. I've only been working with that sucky Yosemite truck. It really needs 4WD so I found how to do it. Open handling.cfg with notepad, and change the values.

I have the following line...

YOSEMITE 3000.0 6000.0 2.0 0.0 0.35 0.0 80 0.60 0.80 0.4 5 200.0 25.0 15.0 4 P 8.5 0.30 0 30.0 1.0 0.12 0.0 0.24 -0.20 0.5 0.5 0.44 0.30 40000 20200020 504400 0 1 0

Once I replaced the games handling line with this one, I loaded the game and stole a yosemite... And it handles exactly like the stock line. What went wrong? I have the game patched back to V1 and have other mods installed. Why did this not work? Please help. :mellow:

Maybe because it's the same as / very similar to the default line.

Also, you need to know what the vaules represent before you go changing stuff left right and center.

I just started with the most obvious, 4wd is very easy to know if it's installed correctly. I do know what the lines mean, I linked to the website in my first post.

As far as i can see, your question had been answered. No need to 'bump' a topic for the sake of it, unless you have a genuine question to ask.

A bump isn't just a few days, like, a month or more is considered a small bump.

Sorry, most of the other forums I'm a member of don't allow bumping of threads after they leave the first page.