Has anyone ever gotten to Level 366 on Vigilante?

zmoonchild

Alright, I went back and re-attempted the Vigilante Mission, this time using two different vehicles: either the HPV-1000 (Police Motorcycle) or the Police Rancher (alternating between the two), nothing else.

I did not use the Hunter or Rhino.

I attempted the mission after 100% Game Progress, so I had infinite ammo. This time I got to Level 206 before my game froze and I got an error:

vigilante4ff3.th.jpg

I would have kept on going, if my computer would stop locking up after 4 or 5 hours of constant playing.

I saved all the screenshots from every time there was a level increase, just like the one above. I can post those as well, as proof. ;)

NO CHEATS and No Mods were used.

Edited by zmoonchild

I asked around and found some others with higher levels:

JCMillerTime has the highest record by far:

gtavig1773.jpg

Followed by HolyGrenadeFrenzy:

Hunter-lvl416.jpg

Of course, these were done with a Hunter, which doesn't require much skill, but it does require a lot of patience. ;)

that tooks 1 day to reach that level :weird: :weird:

How long (real time) did it take to reach level 1773? Was starvation an issue?

JCMillerTime said it took him 3 days, with lots of breaks in between; it took several hours, not sure how many though. He left the game in pause overnight whenever he slept.

As far as starvation goes, venders are the best choice; I used them as I got to level 366.

The Hunter doesn't disappear, as it sometimes does when entering a fast-food place. There's usually so much time that it's very easy to pick up a few bribes to clear your Wanted Level before landing near the vender.

Edited by zmoonchild

I asked around and found some others with higher levels:

JCMillerTime has the highest record by far:

gtavig1773.jpg

Followed by HolyGrenadeFrenzy:

Hunter-lvl416.jpg

Of course, these were done with a Hunter, which doesn't require much skill, but it does require a lot of patience. ;)

1. Doesn't require much skill?! Maybe for you Zoom (and the other Hunter people), but for most of us, totally does!

2. These guys need a new game... WAY too much time spent on SA...

As far as starvation goes, venders are the best choice; I used them as I got to level 366.

Why not just max out on fat/muscles before starting the mission?

That is some hardcore shit. If someone could get a legit Screen with 1337 (well, we got 1773) then i would lol, hard.

Say.. do any of those guys have girlfriends... :P

I'd probably try this if my PC wasn't so fuckin' crap.

They probably don't. LOL.

Buy a new one, I really need a new one, my computer's so fucking crap.

Edited by GTA Don