Has anyone ever gotten to Level 366 on Vigilante?

zmoonchild

Because 1 minute real time = 1 hour game time (1 hour = 2 1/2 days) & CJ has to eat once every 24 hours.

Accounting for sleep & other breaks, he probably played a total of 48 hours. By the above formula, CJ's mission lasted

120 days or so.

i gues its done its easy on ps2 but u know more than 1000 missions does your head never hurts u u lol and u could edit it on pc... but still its really easy on ps2 so i gues u did it even plane is easy to fly dere

i gues its done its easy on ps2 but u know more than 1000 missions does your head never hurts u

No, I did my Level 1005 quest just a week and a half ago, I started at about 12 AM, and reached level 1005 as soon as it was 10 PM at night, I never got a sore head, even though I only took one break, which was to eat my lunch, by the time I reached Level 1005, I was burnt out, and was worried that my PS2 may eventually crash,

Which would cause my 9 and a half hours of hard-work to be lost, which would make probably make me smash my chair through the window, so I presses R3 ( the right analog stick) to finish the mission and then flew back to Verdeant Meadows Airstrip and saved my progress.

I then put the Hunter I was using the whole time, into the Hangar you can store vehicles, just to I can I keep it as a souvenir of my succesful mission. :coolthumbup:

Edited by Vice City Godfather

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...