Sign in to follow this  
Davve

The New Beginning [SA]

I hope this will be a little of a break through because I've tried many new ways of editing and I dunno if it's good or bad for you out there, please comment and say if it's good, thanks.

Best Quality

http://files.filefront.com/SpIdErZ+stunt+s...;/fileinfo.html

Bad Quality :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dmeFWT39DJ0

I recommend best because bad is really....bad!

------------------------------------

I've learned much from vids and stuff on youtube for this one and I hope you'll like it.

it's called the new beginning because I've been using Vegas this time and before I was using WMM.

I hope this will be a little of a break through because I've tried many new ways of editing and I dunno if it's good or bad for you out there, please comment and say if it's good, thanks.

Best Quality

http://files.filefront.com/SpIdErZ+stunt+s...;/fileinfo.html

Bad Quality :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dmeFWT39DJ0

I recommend best because bad is really....bad!

------------------------------------

I've learned much from vids and stuff on youtube for this one and I hope you'll like it.

it's called the new beginning because I've been using Vegas this time and before I was using WMM.

the stunts are great

Good job Spiderz. I see you got a lot of potential. Keep on stunting and practicing. Perfect for a 2nd (?) vid. Also ask on SA:MP for tips and help. Most (or maybe all of them) were old but who cares. It was good anyway. I got one tip for you:

The BB grind with the Freeway. You just drove off a building. That's pretty easy and not so special. Try doing a packer bump 2 stoppie with it or something.

Good luck on your next vid ;)

Good job Spiderz. I see you got a lot of potential. Keep on stunting and practicing. Perfect for a 2nd (?) vid. Also ask on SA:MP for tips and help. Most (or maybe all of them) were old but who cares. It was good anyway. I got one tip for you:

The BB grind with the Freeway. You just drove off a building. That's pretty easy and not so special. Try doing a packer bump 2 stoppie with it or something.

Good luck on your next vid ;)

wow thanks man!

Nice Stunts SpIdErZ. I'm trying to do stunts on Vice City, but they're not working out good. :(

Every time, I try doing a stunt, I either end up crashing into a car, or killing a Police officer. Not good, I know. -_-

just keep on working Ice, you will be good, I still suck but I'm getting better and better for each vid.

Nice Stunts SpIdErZ. I'm trying to do stunts on Vice City, but they're not working out good. :(

Every time, I try doing a stunt, I either end up crashing into a car, or killing a Police officer. Not good, I know. -_-

Try using trainers. They'll at least help with the police problem.

I allways get many "everything's old" but is the last stunt old? I mean...I haven't seen it in any vid before and believe me when I say that I watch many vids because I do..just don't say all are old, say some are old or something like it.

Thanks everyone, I'll hope I get into next forum awards for best stunter (not win but be in) because I wasn't nominated this time and I think it was weird becayse many of those there are at same level in stunting as me, and I'm not pointing on Ghost, Godfather etc because I've got a long way till that :P