Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

JustADummy

False

Q: what happens when you accidently fall out of the plane in the stowaway mission

Shit, I was gonna ask that question :/

A: you land on a vehicle, damaging it, get wasted and mission failed.

Q: what happens when you kill Millie Perkins after the mission Key to her Heart?

False

Q: what happens when you accidently fall out of the plane in the stowaway mission

Shit, I was gonna ask that question :/

A: you land on a vehicle, damaging it, get wasted and mission failed.

Q: what happens when you kill Millie Perkins after the mission Key to her Heart?

Woozie calls, he says get the keycard. You go to her house and get the keycard, the only difference in events afterwards is that you have one less girlfriend.

Q. Who thinks they're a raspberry?

• Like 1

GTA San Andreas is really buggy. I've taken all the Varrios' turfs yesterday... But as soon as I reloaded the game they were gone... =(.

I think it's F, I've only saw a Nevada, but not an Andromada.

[T/F] The SFPD HQ's interior can be reached through the Hidden Interiors Universe.

T, BTW i have a video on youtube were the andromeda unexpectedly spawns in the sf impound, theres a link to it in the secrets and easter eggs topic, its at the end of the video

T\F some ponys spawn with a sound system in the back

Well, the correct answer is that the spawned Rancher is not the normal one, but a Rancher with dark glasses, originally meant to be used in the mission "Lure", and internally called "RNCHLURE".

A: I have no idea, always thought Wheel Arch modded all cars.

A: Sultan, Stratum, Elegy, Jester, Flash and Uranus.

Q: What does happen in the mission "Madd Dogg" if you've cheated more than 200 times since the beginning of the game?