Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

JustADummy

17? Don't you mean 57?

Yes, I've used CTRL+C and CTRL+V :blush:

[T/F] Some cops seems to be "pacifist", saying lines such as "I don't wanna hurt you!" or "Stop and we can shake hands and talk about it!"

"The most boring show, with a brand new host: Entertaing America with Lazlow!" xD

A: Inside the barns at EasterBoard Farm, at the side of hill on the west side of Blueberry Acres, under the bridge at the south end of Blueberry and the truck terminal also in the south end of Blueberry.

Copying and pasting it's just great!

Q: What's the estimated population of the three major cities in the State?

• 2 weeks later...

A: In Los Santos, it can be found in the Ganton district. In San Fierro, it can be found in Juniper Hill. In Las Venturas, one is found in Redsands East and one is found in Las Venturas Airport, near the Las Venturas Hospital.

Copied and pasted ¬¬'

Q: Who does Toreno say he sent to be Sweet's cellmate?

HINT: Flying School.

A: He takes the bag outta your head (just because you said "please"), and your first reaction is to ask about Smoke (who was doing what they told him), Sweet (who is alive, but "inside") and Kendl (who must be "sucking some greasy cock"). Pulaski then threatens to kill you, but is stopped by Tenpenny, who gives you a job to do for them, or else Sweet'll be sent to the Ballas. Hernandez was peeing during all this :blink:.

The best thing was: I didn't look at the Wiki xD.

[T/F] Just Business is the only mission for Smoke that doesn't involve any Vagos.