Spider-Vice

Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

total of 5 :)

here is mine

Q. Which is the only restaurant whose icon doesnt appears on the map? (it is accessible always on/off mission)

total of 5

here is mine

Q. Which is the only restaurant whose icon doesnt appears on the map? (it is accessible always on/off mission)

Edited by amazingdude

Big smoke (two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, two number 45s and a large soda)

Q. Which are the only two helicopters that have the ability to land/float on water?

A: The Sea Sparrow and the Sea Sparrow.

Q: Which is the fastest accelerating vehicle in the game (exploits included)?

The sea sparrow and ?... You missed another one lol okay here is the answer to ur question (dont forget my previous question) . The fastest accelerating vehicle in the game is the Flash(acceleration)

&

infernus(top speed)

I already answered it. The Sea Sparrow is the only helicopter that can land on water.

As for my question, it's wrong, the fastest accelerating vehicle is the NRG-500.

[T/F]: ''True Grime: Street Cleaners'' is the only True Crime reference in the game.

Me neither lul. Can't find another one so yeah.

The Sea Sparrow is the only helicopter that can land on water but I'm dying for that hint anyway.

The farm is a place in gta sa where cj has to steal a combine harvester from the farmers(survivalists) for truth in the mission body harvest it is also known to be a cult farm that performs cults during night

mine

Q. Where can you find the crop duster (plane similar to stunt plane) in gta sa?

The Leviathan can land on water O.O

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Guess it's never too late to learn something new huh.

A: A fag't who likes wearing Saints clothes. Oh he's also the biggest (pff) pimp in San Fierro.

Q: Only Pistols and SMGs can be used as dual.

Little weasel is a ballas gang member whom cj kills after he gains the territory of glen park he says "tenepenny set me up" he was a former member of grove street families

mine

Q. Apart from the phoenix which two sports car dont spawn anywhere in the game?