Spider-Vice

Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

True AND False: The game recognizes him as actually having zero health, but he still moves and doesn't die no matter what you throw at him.

Q: When can Ryder betray you for the 1st time?

Madd Dogg's crib and the Abandoned AC Tower I think~

Q: In 'Cesar Vialpando', while arguing with Sweet, Kendle picks up a small jar.What's written on it?

On a billboard~

T/F: The bridge part that was destroyed by Tenpenny's firetruck can be destroyed by the player way before the final mission.

It's True, there are no crocodiles in the sewers. There aren't even any sewers... well apart from the drains which, in every LA game or movie they are used as roads :P

A: Seagulls. Or Pigeons? Same thing.

Q: Which is the only color in the game you can't have on clothes and cars (hacks not included).

Oh shit! You said there were no crocodiles haha didnt read the question properly. lol

you forgot the eagles, dolphins, fishes and the Jelly Fish(however there is a shark too but its a myth)

Hints?

There IS a Shark, I saw it several times. Passive like everything else though.

Q: How many crouch jumps does it take to obtain the Golden Hunter?

Well DUH I forgot, since amazingguy keeps replying even if he doesn't know the answer -.- Yeah it's purple. Axe me a question, I dare you.

Body armor can be obtained after finishing 12 levels of vigilante missions or operation blue thunder, it can be obtained as a pick up during normal gameplay or during gang wars, by using cheats lol

Q. Which car is seen as a small icon in the game but cant be obtained anywhere by the player?