CJ Reference Maybe?

Triple Hacker

Ah yes, I was wondering that to myself when had the game 1 year ago... Also, there's no need for a screenshot because we know (Or have) the game, so we obviously can check it out for ourselves, can't we? And yes, they both have the clothing except for the shoes, it seems they have Low-tops, but in different colour.

Easier if it's right here than having to put the UMD in, load up the game and find it, no?

Ah yes, I was wondering that to myself when had the game 1 year ago... Also, there's no need for a screenshot because we know (Or have) the game, so we obviously can check it out for ourselves, can't we? And yes, they both have the clothing except for the shoes, it seems they have Low-tops, but in different colour.

Easier if it's right here than having to put the UMD in, load up the game and find it, no?

To be honest, you're right, but I've checked through some sites (Not as thorough) but I couldn't find it. But you can Imagine it, can't you? Besides, it looks the same if you ask me, except that Vic has a more bigger physique than CJ has.

Maybe you and a few others. Not ALL of us.

Kinda does, that's funny :lol: