questions

papermun

hi,

i have a question is there some way to let the cars you download off the net be fitted with the body kits in san andreas from the mod shops i like to try.

i am a big fan of the wangan midnight anime series and game i got a 240z off the net well its not a s30z but it sures looks like 1 so i need to put a front bumper or else it will look ugly.

and if you can i want to ask of you kind people to help me make a s30z like the one from the anime or let me know if you know where i can get one.

or can you make me a simple bumper that i can place on the car(plss teach me how to if it is possible)

hi everyone!

At first i like to wish youl a happy new year.(-- BMW M5 e60 by Motzi for GTA: San Andreas [2005] --) I download this file for San Andreas from cars/vehicles section.

I want to know that there are retyping sentences for carmods,carcols,handling.

there isn't a retyping sentence for (vehicles.ide).

because of that i can't see this car anywhere i mean BMW E60 (sultan).

hi everyone!

At first i like to wish youl a happy new year.(-- BMW M5 e60 by Motzi for GTA: San Andreas [2005] --) I download this file for San Andreas from cars/vehicles section.

I want to know that there are retyping sentences for carmods,carcols,handling.

there isn't a retyping sentence for (vehicles.ide).

because of that i can't see this car anywhere i mean BMW E60 (sultan).

Tell me what this has to do with this topic? Nothing really, therefor it's spam.

Papermun, it could be possible, but I think you would need to edit a hell of a lot of stuff to make it work properly.

can we repalce vice city vehicles to san andreas?

oh yes

but you have to get those that people converted.welll still works like a charm.go to gtainside.com if i not wrong they have it

about your previous question sorry i am not very good at that so i think you should start a new thread to ask.