gta iv release date.

@Fatal Gamer

R* said they would only do 3 trailers and they already have done them so I dont think another trailer is on the way. I think the release date will just be announced through a statement from R* or TakeTwo.

My bad. I did not know that. Tanks for informing me. Think they Might do some gameplay. Also they'll have to do TV spot trailers, commersials.

@Fatal Gamer

R* said they would only do 3 trailers and they already have done them so I dont think another trailer is on the way. I think the release date will just be announced through a statement from R* or TakeTwo.

My bad. I did not know that. Tanks for informing me. Think they Might do some gameplay. Also they'll have to do TV spot trailers, commersials.

This is true but technically the first one was just a teaser - so there could well be another trailer released. Also they could just change their minds and release as many as they want.

The TV ads are generally just the last trailer remixed ever so slightly, perhaps one or two extra scenes, maybe a little more dialogue etc.

TV ads are only used after the game is out though, thats what it was like with San Andreas anyway from what I remember. But as you said Chris R* could do another trailer but its unlikely, they haven't before.

I remember the San Andreas game previews on after 11pm here in the uk, and the same with lcs and vcs.

Channels:

SA - Men and Motors + ITV

LCS - Men and Motors + ITV

VCS - ITV + ITV 2

After 11PM