Killa E

55 members have voted

1. 1. WHo should You Be

• Carl "CJ" Johnson
    • Tommy Vercetti
    • A New Black Guy
    • A New White Guy

• 2 weeks later...

I think the one thing that wud make everyone happy wud be customizin their own character, definetely, and obviosuly this post aint racist, cus if this topics racist, then i shoud think ever damn SOL and SAT test is effing reacist, cus they nvr have a bouble for white africans do they!!!! <_< , btu wtvr, choosin ure own character, and being able to change how they look wud be cool, cus no offense, but i think cj was a bit too black, cus i culdnt even c wat his face looked like half the time, in dark areas. -_-

But that would cause problems with the storyline because if you chose to be black and the storyline puts you into a Mafia it would not make sense that much(not being racist or anything just stating facts). If R* were to do this, they would have assign different storylines for the different characters and that wouldn't be a wise videogame move for them, because if you want to play all the storylines you would have to start over again several times. So I think they should stick to the good old formula they have been using for all the previous GTA games. Play as one assigned person with an assigned storyline that never changes (so everyone can talk about the missions they have done about the same storyline instead of finding the right person who chose the same character storyline as you).

Edited by ArturKim21

several playable characters fit but 40 year old tommy, current claude, 30 year old CJ, 48 year old toreno, 9000 year old avery, 50 year old rosenberg, an aisan guy, another white guy, another black guy, another indian guy, another arabian guy.

and that wouldnt mess up the plot, make it go with the story, not choosable players, just players that you know at the current time that you can play as and do there current missions. My idea would either be to have to play as that character until you finish someting or if you go to there house and go into a marker and change to them, maybe your old player will say"i gotta rest for a while" and your new character will say "yeah i need some outside time" or smuthin like that.

Everyone... SHUT UP!!! Personally from living in Ireland i am sick and tired of people using the word RACIST!!! It drives me mad!!! Calling people RACIST is actually Discrimination!!! Id say no one here is racist!!! ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!!! So you people who are sad and think when someone says the word black!!! THER RACIST!!! BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK!!! I HE A BLACK TOP!!! No wait i dont like black!!! Whos racist now B***H!!! :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred:

Dude, not allowing black people into your store is discrimination, calling someone racist is not. If some guy whet up to you (pretend youre black) and was like "Hey n!gga" wouldnt you call him a racist?

EDIT: calling someone black isnt racist, calling them a n!gger is racist

EDIT: ahh, when you say the word n!gger, it gets filtered into black, so you must have been saying n!gger all along. and saying n!gger isnt a big deal? Go into a place full of black people and yell out "N!GGERS!", lets see if you still think its not such a big deal