GTA IV Graphics for PC

GTAnoob

Is it for the PC anyway I don't know yet,

But, I was wondering if anyone knew that the graphics will be like in GTA IV. I recently bought a new computer that is capable of pushing some nice frame rates at high resolution. I also just bought a 22in widescreen that I was playing with this weekend, and I will never go below that screen size now. :D

But I guess that my main question is will I be able to use it.

I'm not really sure. No one has the requirements for it to run on their computer since it hasn't even come out yet. I'm not going to be getting a computer until the game is given a official release date for the PC, then it's best to buy it after it's been released in stores. So then when I head off to town searching for the game, I can check out the CD Case and check it's recommended hardware requirements, so then I can start searching for a computer on the Internet that reaches them requirements.

I'm not really sure. No one has the requirements for it to run on their computer since it hasn't even come out yet. I'm not going to be getting a computer until the game is given a official release date for the PC, then it's best to buy it after it's been released in stores. So then when I head off to town searching for the game, I can check out the CD Case and check it's recommended hardware requirements, so then I can start searching for a computer on the Internet that reaches them requirements.

That will probably cost you alot of money.

2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo (Soon to be upgraded)

4 gigs of RAM

500 GB HDD

XFX 8800 GTS XXX graphics board

Soon to come:

PhysX Card

Another XFX 8800 GTS XXX in SLI

I believe that all around this is a pretty bitchin' system anyway.

And the specs wont increase enough anyway to have to buy a new computer to meet the recommended requirements.

Edited by GTAnoob

2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo (Soon to be upgraded)

4 gigs of RAM

500 GB HDD

XFX 8800 GTS XXX graphics board

Soon to come:

PhysX Card

Another XFX 8800 GTS XXX in SLI

I believe that all around this is a pretty bitchin' system anyway.

And the specs wont increase enough anyway to have to buy a new computer to meet the recommended requirements.

That's a nice rig you got yourself there.

Edited by GTA Don

When you don't have to buy the OS, you save a lot of money. So I spend it on more nice stuff for my computer.

I have to get a wireless N card too, but that doesn't really matter, my step-dad got a N-Router, and if it is there might as well, right.

The trick is to buy a refurbished system and then add some goods to it. The only thing I had to add to it was the video card and 2 gigs of RAM(Just for bragging rights, I don't think anyone needs 4 gigs of RAM))

I don't think GTA IV will come to the PC since LCS and VCS haven't plus I don't need a PC version, since I have a 360!

It could,theres a 50/50 chance that it will.R* were probably too lazy to create a PC version for LCS & VCS,yes you have

an Xbox 360 but other people don`t,I have a PS3 so I probably won`t need the PC version but it will be good if a PC version was

releaed then people could make mods and stuff for it.

well if there will be a PC version maybe Rockstar Games will make it more harder to mod, because I havent intsalled mods for my SA (yes I am a ex GTA PC Gamer :D) that much, maybe just 4-5.

But I have heard from a mate that GTA SA is more harder to mod than Vice City, I don't know if this is true but maybe IV will be way harder to mod.