Is San Andreas The Best GTA Game Ever?

Killa E

Is San Andreas The Best GTA Game Ever?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is San Andreas The Best GTA Game Ever?

• Yes, it is.
    • No, GTA3 is better.
    • No, Gta Vive City is better.
    • I dont know you tell me.

• 2 weeks later...
i think it is the best

cause vice city and GTA3 sucked

And of course you ONLY say that because SA is out. When it wasn't out, you probably thought they were the greatest thing.

n00b

please dont call me a n00b cause i aint said shit about you, why you starting stuff with me , i just joined the site the other day cause i thought it would be cool but then i looked at what you said and that wasent cool , so please leave me the gently caress alone, you got it

i think it is the best

And of course you ONLY say that because SA is out. When it wasn't out, you probably thought they were the greatest thing.

n00b

please dont call me a n00b cause i aint said shit about you, why you starting stuff with me , i just joined the site the other day cause i thought it would be cool but then i looked at what you said and that wasent cool , so please leave me the gently caress alone, you got it

Well, I'm tired of people talking about how GTA III and VC suck, when they only say that because SA is out. Just because San Andreas is out doesn't mean III and VC suck.

And yes, you are a n00b. As are most of the gangstas on this forum. Because "gangstas" don't seem to understand how to work the forums correctly. They also don't seem to understand a thing called rules. Thank you, have a nice day.

i think it is the best

n00b

Well, I'm tired of people talking about how GTA III and VC suck, when they only say that because SA is out. Just because San Andreas is out doesn't mean III and VC suck.

And yes, you are a n00b. As are most of the gangstas on this forum. Because "gangstas" don't seem to understand how to work the forums correctly. They also don't seem to understand a thing called rules. Thank you, have a nice day.

No, your wrong. I dont sya that because SA is out i say it because SA has much much more features then GTA3 and GTAVC. So dont go around putting words in my mouth. I say GTASA is the best cause i can, and u cant do nothing about it.

i think it is the best

n00b

No, your wrong. I dont sya that because SA is out i say it because SA has much much more features then GTA3 and GTAVC. So dont go around putting words in my mouth. I say GTASA is the best cause i can, and u cant do nothing about it.

If you would've fuckin' paid attention, you'd know I didn't have a problem with you saying SA is the best.

But what YOU said was GTA III and VC sucked.

The ONLY reason you said they suck is because SA is out. Before it was out you were probably like "OMG! GTA VICE CITY IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!"

Sorry but I'm tired of everyone saying GTA III and VC suck, just because San Andreas came out. It didn't change the fact that both games were great.

i dont know how any one could say that any GTA game sucks every single GTA game has been ground braking and it has sold billions of $$$$ coz thry know what the youth of today want and thay know how to give it to us they was we want it and all we as gamers have to do is tell them what we want and not only do we mostly get what we want most of the time but they still supprise us like who would of ever thort that we would be eating food and working out in the days of GTA or GTA 2 or even 3 or VC and i am sick of people baging the shit out of them coz as a gamer they dont apperaciate the aount of time and effort that gose into making a ground braking kick ass game like the CHAMPS at Rock Star Games know how to do and that makes me wanta to bash the shit out of them

anyways i would have to say San Andres is by far the best coz it has alot more do to but i didnt really like the story like in parts of the game but apart from that its a perfect 10 out of 10