Is San Andreas The Best GTA Game Ever?

Killa E

Is San Andreas The Best GTA Game Ever?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is San Andreas The Best GTA Game Ever?

• Yes, it is.
    • No, GTA3 is better.
    • No, Gta Vive City is better.
    • I dont know you tell me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

San Andreas > III > Vice City

Oh, and for you TVG... Halo > Halo 2

I think SA is a huge step up for the GTA series. So many more elements were added since VC and the game has changed greatly since GTAIII. The stories (missions) in SA make me feel like I'm playing a movie. SA grabs you more into the life of CJ and really makes you feel like you really are him. Right now I can't imagine what GTAIV is going to be like. Think of the advancements from GTAII/VC to SA. Imagine SA advanced to GTAIV. It's going to be awesome. All in all San Andreas is a new and highest milestone in the Grand Theft Auto series.

• 1 year later...

Halo aint trash. The multyplayer mode rocks.

But S-A is the best. And personely I licked gta 3 more than vice city. Don't know wy.

69Fucckerz Posted Today, 10:45 AM

QUOTE(tommy vercetti guy @ Jun 12 2005, 02:00 AM)

The bast game ever has to be Halo 2.

It makes GTA San Andreas look like it cant beat pokeaman games!

halo is trash

I know your new, (just like me). Don't bump old dead topics.

chao

• 3 weeks later...

GTA SA is definitely the best, but Vice City is still my favorite

The bast game ever has to be Halo 2.

It makes GTA San Andreas look like it cant beat pokeaman games!

Halo is nice (tried it once), but Halo and GTA are different categories, they both are the best in their own way

lol one old topic bump and this dead topic came back to life.

well umm at the time, i thot gta3 was the best game ever and nothing cud ever get better it made my mouth drop and it stayed there. until vice city. i thot vice city was the best game ever and nothing cud ever get better it made my mouth drop and it stayed there. until san andreas. i thot san andreas was the best game ever and nothing cud ever get better it made my mouth drop and it stayed there. until......... (waiting for gta4)

• 2 weeks later...
:bleh::coolthumbup::innocent::blink: Grand Theft Auto Vice City Still Beind The Best, More Real Than GTA 3 And San Andreas....Tommy Is The Best Main Character Till Now.... :yup::weird:.. When San Andreas Come Out, And I Saw It The San Andreas Trailer In Television, I Was Like Wooah... I'm Sure It's Gonna Be The Best.... Then I Buy It SA For 50 Dollars. Then When I Play San Andreas I See That All The Things That Rockstar Add It Was Very Cool, But If We Compare SA With VC Having The Same Things Add Like Getting Ripped, Clothes, Swimming Etc. Etc. VC Win.... And Still Without Those Things VC Is Better....

post-4034-1153607801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex2247