Mindless Self Indulgence

Nate10

Okay, well..recently being disgusted at some scene kid videos I've watched how they photoshop their photos to the extent of changing even their bone structures to look beautiful I've come across a very cool band. They're like nothing else lolz..Mindless Self Indulgence is the name.

Their new CD.

You can scroll down to listen to 30 second trailer of their 30 songs. I've really never heard of anything like this. I really don't know how to categorize them. They like have rock, electro, grundge, ect. I have no idea what to call them lol. Just loud obnoxious catchy music that somehow I love.

So far, I couldn't really say my favorite song. I really, love all of them lol. Each song is really cool.

But really, if you're looking for something different, and new. Buy one of their CDs. [unless you can't take excessive cussing.]

Edited by Nate14

I hate MSI.

And out of everyone else I know, I seem to be the only one. Oh well.

Hm, that's like me with my hatred of My Chemical Romance.

Sounds like a good band btw, I will have to get their albums.

My Chemical Romance is asking to be hated. I mean they say they are punk but no they are destroying punk! And they are fucking posers.

Mindless Self Indulgence, that name seems a bit punk, I'll listen to some songs.

I hate MSI.

Yeah, you're the only one I know. And you never actually explained why I don't think.

This band is pretty cool, "Shut me up" is very good.

Love that song. Catchy beat.

I hate MSI.

Hm, that's like me with my hatred of My Chemical Romance.

Sounds like a good band btw, I will have to get their albums.

My Chemical Romance is asking to be hated. I mean they say they are punk but no they are destroying punk! And they are fucking posers.

Mindless Self Indulgence, that name seems a bit punk, I'll listen to some songs.

Um, MCR is emo, not punk. And punk has been destroyed for years, buddy, where have you been? Oh, wait, that's right, you weren't even alive when punk was killed.... Spitting out words like poser, do you even know what punk is, child?

MSI, punk? Heh, not quite. Not even close, really....

Bitches was my theme song for a bit. I like Pay For It, too.

Well Punk to me is an attack on the typical and a comment on the govenment and a countries current status(In England it was, Sex Pistols).

In the US I don't know much, I know The Stooges(you gotta know who those guys are) were about being insanely different. Some 80s punk was criticising modern society(like the LA punk band Circle Jerks).

But eh, fuck off, when was punk killed, punk can never be killed, people WILL remember punk in history.

I was trying to say that bands like MCR killed punk. But MCR weren't around when Punk was killed.

When and why do you think punk was killed?