1. 1. Best Stunter (San Andreas)

• Ghost
    • Gifted Misfit
    • Godfather
    • Lord Voldemort
    • SuperSpud
    • Wheelman101
    • will99

I saw some vids and I think Will99 is pretty good so my vote goes to him.

And Godfather how do you know people don't watch stunt vids? Stop complaining.

Well, Ghost doesn't lead. That's one reason. He is by far the best stunter on this forum, and thats a fact. Go dig a hole

Sorry to tell you but you think that Ghost is the best at everything wich is not so I don't really care if you think he's the best stunter.

I hate how Godfather has to start fights up like this. So I'll make everything clear:

@ Godfather: Stop wining up members. It's already pissed 1 member off. Ghost as a matter of fact isn't a userbar whore, nor is he anything else other than Best stunter of whatever GTA Game (SA or VC). He's been stunting for sometime, but he has not even been here for almost a long period, so most of the nomination's you placed as Ghost weren't possibly counted. And Ghost isn't the best. As far as seeing his stunting video's, he's got the skill to stunt, but he's not a regular member on here. So get your facts straight.

@ Ivan: Chill out. He's telling something that's quite important, because if you vote for someone that's not even good, it means that you haven't even seen their video's. So chill out. He's just pointing out to everyone to.

Okay, so back on topic. I voted Ghost since I've seen most of his video's since I came on here.

He's been stunting for sometime, but he has not even been here for almost a long period, so most of the nomination's you placed as Ghost weren't possibly counted. And Ghost isn't the best. As far as seeing his stunting video's, he's got the skill to stunt, but he's not a regular member on here. So get your facts straight.

First off thanks for voting for me, but I'd just like to clear something up, this is the 2007 forum awards right? I have taken part in plenty of vids throughout the year, and I was active on these forums until about June time. Even after I went inactive vids I was in were still posted here (Poets Of The Fall for example.)

Also try not to vote for the people who have the highest post count or most topics in the stunting section ( I posted 4 or 5 vids in the same topic :P) And PLEASE if you haven't watched any vids, dont vote at all.

Edit: Also Godfather is winning, keep it that way, he deserves it just for saying I'm better :P

Edited by Ghost