Important: Multiplayer / Gang / Store Changes Imminent

Chris

We don't need any of that yet, the script is pretty much this so far:

-- omg a comment, im gay and need to remember that unlike normal programming languages, a double hyphen is needed to comment stuff

-- Some links: Scripting intro :: scripting functions ::

-- just for quick linkage next time i come here to edit and need to find something

Me and Chris are working really hard :P. Nah but seriously, we're going to start working on it tonight. We just set it up last night.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, are you guys going to put Random objects in the streets or are you going to keep it normal.

They might keep it normal with a few or no stunts. They should just make teleports to stunt zones and etc but I don't know what they have planned

Edited by Noru

Well, just imagine a ramp in some Gang base, so they can jump out (and enemy gangs can't just enter cause there isn't a ramp at the other side). I think that'd be pretty cool. Especially when there are lots of people joining the 'war'.

Stunt area... meh.. It's for gangwars so I don't really see why we'd have some friendly stunt area.. Might just be me though.

Guys, heres what we're planning:

A server for everything. I mean we can implement anything, ANYTHING is possible. Chances are we will have a stunt area. It would be in them middle of the sea, yes, either that or in the sky, but that would fuck with people's FPS so probably the sea. We'll make it secure though, don't worry.

So far we are just working on an MTA script since MTA has way more functions than SA-MP, and anything is possible in it. SA-MP doesn't have a resource system, so it's very limited. We want to do what we want, and MTA let's that happen. Maybe we will eventually convert it with PAWN, but I really don't think we will as the resources are completely different. What I mean by resources: we can have users auto download cars we make, skins, pictures, etc, with SA-MP you cannot do that. If you want me to make a list of what MTA can do that SA-MP can do just let me know, but seriously, MTA is the choice. Connor, if you want I'll play MTA with you (or anybody), but I think Connor doesn't like MTA that much right now. Just PM me if you want to play Connor, I'll show you what I mean by capabilities (somewhat, servers are obviously not capable of everything right now as the MTA team haven't released the map editor yet, but they said it would be very soon, and they don't mean 2 years soon this time).