Important: Multiplayer / Gang / Store Changes Imminent

Chris

Abused? I love the AboveUltimate server for SAMP and never noticed any abuse.. So just tell me what you mean with it being abused.

Just having one spawn now and then won't cause havok on a server. Sometimes idiots will wait with a hydra at spawn points.. that's very annoying though. But I guess spawn points could have some sort of barrier so you can't be killed in those zones. Should be possible I guess.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the current plan:

Chris is going back to university tomorrow and he's going to have time to work on the script with me. We're going to plan it out first, then we'll start to script basic functions and stuff like that. This is going to be an on going project, if we release a game mode it's never going to be done, never, we're just going to keep working on it. As far as feature suggestions, let us have them, they're not going to get implemented at first as we both currently suck at Lua, but with an night of practicing we should be all good (we both know PHP, and Lua is similar), so yeah. Let us have them, remember, anything is possible.

Maybe after you have got the real coding out of the way, you could make a checklist to help you find out what you have and haven't done and all that (I think you'll do that anyway).

or you can list up all the suggestions and discuss with Chris what suggestions are going to be used and not?

---------------------

Ok, Here are some:

~Colour Coding (We need to find out which gang wants what)~

~Gang Skins (Again we need to find out which gang wants what)~

~Gang Location (Same as Above, I will give some of the SFM Statistics below)~

~Stunt Area~

~Fun Activities (Such as Races, Katana Fighting, Fist Fights etc)~

~A offshore Island for DM~

~Another offshore Island for RP~

~No Hydras nor Hunters~

~Slower Vehicles more Common in Parking Areas~

~More Trees in Countryside (Hide & seek :lol: Joke)~

~Random Objects in streets (Like you said (Rockstarrem) Bins, Barrels, Explosive Barrels, Portable Toilets etc)

My Opinions

~An Extra Bridge~

~The sight at Doherty built~

~The Pilgrim Built~

~More Hills~

Subuzi Family Mafia Voting Results Thus Far

San Fierro - 4 Votes

Colours

Red - 3 Votes

Green - 1 Vote (I'm Alone)

Location in the Chosen city

Woozies Gambling (In Chinatown) - 2 Votes

Pleasure Domes - 4 Votes

Cars

Sentinel - 1 Vote

Infernus (Black) - 1 Vote

Sabre (Red (1 Vote)) - 2 Votes

Admiral - 1 Vote (Yet again I'm Alone)

San Fierro - 4 Votes

Colours

Red - 3 Votes

Pleasure Domes - 4 Votes

Cars

Sentinel - 1 Vote

To me Red seems more like a color for DS but anyways, I guess I'll say ours before I forget.

So far its Los Santos, Mad Dogg's Mansion as a hideout, Gang Color Dark Blue and probably the Sentinel car.

Anyways my ideas.

• Maybe make LC's Sanit Marco's bistro a DM Area
  • The Army Base (Area 69 I think its called) and DM zone with high powered weapons, Like Miniguns and rockets only should be used there
  • Maybe an area offshore island for Stunting and etc...

I can't really think of anything else since I'm tired

For the server, you should put the camera [the "weapon" for umm movie purposes] and every vehicles but to own it you have to buy it, a weapons shop, and there should be a large selection of character models so people dont look the same a lot. The camera is just for my use because i have plans, ill post a topic later about it if this server is made.

Ok, Here are some:

~Colour Coding (We need to find out which gang wants what)~

~Gang Skins (Again we need to find out which gang wants what)~

~Gang Location (Same as Above, I will give some of the SFM Statistics below)~

~Stunt Area~

~Fun Activities (Such as Races, Katana Fighting, Fist Fights etc)~

~A offshore Island for DM~

~Another offshore Island for RP~

~No Hydras nor Hunters~

~Slower Vehicles more Common in Parking Areas~

~More Trees in Countryside (Hide & seek :lol: Joke)~

~Random Objects in streets (Like you said (Rockstarrem) Bins, Barrels, Explosive Barrels, Portable Toilets etc)

My Opinions

~An Extra Bridge~

~The sight at Doherty built~

~The Pilgrim Built~

~More Hills~

San Fierro - 4 Votes

Colours

Red - 3 Votes

Pleasure Domes - 4 Votes

Cars

Sentinel - 1 Vote

I don't think we're doing the gang stuff right yet, or don't think we should. We'll organize that out later, or they will. Heh. Just to avoid arguements over it and who gets to choose first etc.

I do like the ideas going on, though. Will you be able to shoot out of the helis? Oh, and FOUR PASSENGER helicopters, if you could. Like, the Maverick, obviously. Would that just just kick ass, flying to a gang's safehouse and blow them away. :D

How about placing numerous buildings in the specifically for different reasons. Instead of having to make two maps.

Building 1 - Katana Fighting

Location - An empty space

Building 2 - Fist Fighting

Location - Above Katana Fighting Building (Staircase outside the building)

Building 3 - Car Shop

Location - Wang Cars (Buy any car from here)

You could possibly get properties for people to buy, this would just be here to get away and take a break.

Example:

Mulholland Mansion bought by - GTA Don or something, He could use this to plan with the rest of the gang he's in. Then it would be private but these buildings can be broken into easier as they won't have as good protection.

Can you put Guards (NPCs) in the MTA game? Then all the gangs main Compound would be heavily protected if and once they get inside they can steal money but not claim the property.

NPC's haven't been created yet, they said they're working on it, there is a script function called createPed though, so maybe we can create guards that do nothing. The car shop should be away from the fighting clubs, and yeah we can build a small location for fighting only. Properties are a must in my opinion, so yeah, there will be those. You'll probably be able to take over properties though in a gang war or something, or bet it in a street race.