Does any1 know if u can BUY CARS in GTA4

Solari24

I was wonderin this after ive seen a few articles saying how hard it was to steal a car.....i was also wonderin if u do steal a car and u manage not get caught would u be able to use that same car throughout the game? because in the other games id steal a car go into a meeetin for a mission and wen i came out it dissapear.......

Im just wonderin about this im not saying any1 should know the answears.

And also do u guys think it be a good idea to be able to buy cars in the new game?

Edited by Solari24

I would imagine that if they are stepping up the realism, then the cars you do steal would stick around. The impression I got was that GTA IV would be less of a consequence free environment than in previous titles, so instead of being able to get away with all kinds of crazy sh*t, you would have to be more calculated, only committing crimes when they are strictly necessary.

So in short, yeah I think it would be highly likely & in more in keeping with this new direction, if they made it easier for you to keep hold of your acquisitions.

Buying your own car (and getting insurance) would be a great feature to have, and I think it could be a possibility because stealing a car now will probably get you a higher star rating as before if it when unnoticed nothing happened. I also think if you are going to buy a car you will have to get it insured incase the car blows up or sometrhing like that. Plus they could have a featre each time the car gets damage, the insurance goes up.

Buying your own car (and getting insurance) would be a great feature to have, and I think it could be a possibility because stealing a car now will probably get you a higher star rating as before if it when unnoticed nothing happened. I also think if you are going to buy a car you will have to get it insured incase the car blows up or sometrhing like that. Plus they could have a featre each time the car gets damage, the insurance goes up.

Hmmm...insurance for vehicles...where did you get that idea? :P

the insurence idea.......a bit 2 far, but hey it makes sense...maybe even buying ur own parking space for how many cars u have......and like the other guy said it make u spend ur money on more things than just food and wepons...in the other games thats all i spent it on and i got more than enough from missions and other jumps that i did.

Grand Theft Auto? ... but still I think it would be cool to buy a car but an insurance for it it's just too much, too much realism ruins the game ... What's next, life insurance in a game ?

Off-topic: Solari24, you should fix your userbars because they're stretching the page.

Off-topic 2: Another Romanian and Steaua fan lolz. I'm happy

Salutări.

yes i thinking buying cars would be a great idea.. maybe a kinda of car sales catalogue? like an auto trader or something where u can use your phone to phone the person your buying the car off?.. brings the new mobile feature into use! yes its called grand theft auto... even if you can buy cars that doesnt stop you from stealing cars...

gycu brun, hunter88888....

when people think that buying cars is a good idea.. you think its stupid and that cars should only be stolen because the game is called GTA... so what about food you think they should steal that too? because the game is called grand theft auto right?...

Edited by b0odab00

yes i thinking buying cars would be a great idea.. maybe a kinda of car sales catalogue? like an auto trader or something where u can use your phone to phone the person your buying the car off?.. brings the new mobile feature into use! yes its called grand theft auto... even if you can buy cars that doesnt stop you from stealing cars...

when people think that buying cars is a good idea.. you think its stupid and that cars should only be stolen beacause the game is called GTA... so what about food you think they should steal that too? beacause the game is called grand theft auto right?...

Don't even compare...

Search a bit for the car you want and then steal it, it's easy.

Edited by IVAN ALEXANDROV

when people think that buying cars is a good idea.. you think its stupid and that cars should only be stolen because the game is called GTA... so what about food you think they should steal that too? because the game is called grand theft auto right?...

I find it easier to steal an Infernus than to find a Car Store and pay half a million for it ... just an example ...

You can't "theft" a pizza, you can "theft" a car :lol: , we're talking about cars here ...

Edited by Gycu Brun

u guys have great ideas....it make the game more fun...........well of course none of us are going to buy a car every time we nneed 1.........sometimes u might stealll 1 wen u dont have the money because u bought 2 many of em and u crashed alll of em or ur just 2 lazy to go halfway across town 2 get ur own car blown up on a mission so ud still steal a car........and i forgot to chek but it be fun if u could stealll cars form car dealerships like infernuses........like ud get a yankee get a ramp and steal the car at night or soemthin i dont know....alll im sayins is that it be fun.