Not Another Buddy Movie

nicolebill.jpg

Bill, at right, with Eloise and Nicole. Sam has to take the two to the bar in one chapter...

OK, so I'll be doing Chapter 2 and a couple more; I was thinking of some ideas for chapters, such as Sam driving Bill and his girlfriend to the bar, and ended up in a drive-by between Sam, Bill, the Ballas and the GSF... I'll put some more stuff in my story, such as Eloise making references to various actors, including the Russian-American actress who played her role, Sofia Vassilieva, Julie Andrews, 50 Cent, and a lot more... And we'll make this something like Scary Movie, minus the crappy stuff that made Meet The Spartans a flop, which is why I'm asking for suggestions, as long as it's good natured, non-racist but still hilarious...

I had to do some research on Eloise; it is implied that she came from a rich family - her mother, a wealthy young woman, probably in her mid-thirties ("My mother knows Coco Chanel''), never appears and no father is ever mentioned, so I added the fact that her mum works for the NSA, and is a friend of Lambert, and her father has a construction project in Vice City...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie