Things That Should Have Been Added

Deji

San Andreas Was One Of The Best Games (Still Is. IMO) But There Is A Few Things That Could Have Made It Much Better...

• More Interior
  • Enemy/Pedestrian AI
  • More To Do With The New Swimming Abbility
  • More Happenings During Free Mode. (Like Sudden Riots Or Something)
  • Harder Police Chases
  • Beach Parties (Where Did They Go?)
  • More Activities
  • More To Do With Girlfriend (Not Meaning 'Hot Coffee'!)

Can You Think Of Anything Else That'd Make San Andreas Better?

Edited by Deji

San Andreas Was One Of The Best Games (Still Is. IMO) But There Is A Few Things That Could Have Made It Much Better...

• More Interior
  • Enemy/Pedestrian AI
  • More To Do With The New Swimming Abbility
  • More Happenings During Free Mode. (Like Sudden Riots Or Something)
  • Harder Police Chases
  • Beach Parties (Where Did They Go?)
  • More Activities
  • More To Do With Girlfriend (Not Meaning 'Hot Coffee'!)

Can You Think Of Anything Else That'd Make San Andreas Better?

There were riots towards the end of the game.I can`t think of anything right now,sorry.

I agree with you on this one.

More Safe house locations plus more variety of Safe House interior

More random AI ex. not having the same 2 people in the same car or together at the same time.

More interaction with the surroundings rather then just kill people, blow up cars etc

More customization for the cars

More realistic crashes as in End of the line Tenpenny's truck had horrible crash details when it impacted the ground

More Easter eggs!

• Cut down on the horn honking from other cars all the time.
  • Provide some clean roads (traffic) for high speed driving.
  • Allow multiple weapons for simultaneous use, ie: Shotgun and SMG or pistol.
  • Climb ladders.
  • I like the SCUBA idea = underwater missions.
  • Allow to give homies particular weapons.
  • Drive-bys from busses.
  • Ability to shoot out through windows and houses that catch on fire while you're in them (due to police action or you screwed up).
  • Ability to lock your own camera angle.
  • Ability to lock your own car.
  • Ability to pick locks.
  • Ability to carry things other than weapons and transport them in vehicles.
  • Let homies ride in the back of pickup trucks.
  • Two words: Turn Signals, for other cars.
  • Selectable paint colors at Pay n Spray.
  • Pedestrians that carry a grudge if you jack them - you meet them later and they're still pissed and try to attack you.
  • Make probation longer after a Pay n Spray and have cops tail you so you have to lose them to be able to get off parole.
  • With high enough Sex Appeal and right car - pick up girls that aren't hookers.
  • 'Vacation spots' where there's no crime (or you instantly get deported) so you can do the beach party, pick up girls, swimming competitions, kite skiing, hang gliding, night clubs. Use it to build health, learn special techniques (karate, kick box, etc.)
  • Yes, car show rooms where you can buy vehicles. Better vehicles = more expensive.
  • This one's tough but could be cool: Ability to lay out your own mission, ie: Rob bank, jewelery store. Recruit peds that have special skills (safe cracking, explosives, computers/phone lines)

Ability to aim weapons from a car & drive-bys w/ all weapons. Flamethrower on the run would be funny, RPG would

make a great screw-up, especially from a ped or enemy AI.

More garages/better use of existing. You can only put 4 of ANY vehicle in the hanger at the airstrip, WTF?!

Working boathouses.

More dating options.

-better animations

-better gun sounds (they were terrible)

-semi auto sniper rifle, like the one in vice city

-destroyable buildings

-more songs on radio stations

-ability to do driveby shootings with any weapon

-less pedestrians on the streets at night

-darker nights (i hated that blue sky at night)

you think there is PSG-1 in SA? no! there is only a semi sniper!

anyhow i agree with hypercoder :)

I know pretty much all of this is a near impossibility (or VERY improbable..) so...maybe it should go in the GTA4 (what you want) section too

Licensed cars---i KNOW there are cars that look like real cars (i think euros looks like 300ZX, jester -> toyota supra jza80) but some cars ex the Elegy.....were abit weird...

Then have modifiable stuff in more detail (even if it's just as simple as in testdrive unlimited eg engine tune 1, change texture, increase accel / top speed, customisable paint (RGB slider from 0 - 255) etc...

car mods like the cool ones in GTA2 (cool ideas + fun) eg oil slick, mines, vehicle machinegun, (i know theres driveby, but its alot harder)

Some newer / cooler licensed weapons as well eg Steyr Aug, Barret M82A1 with extra shooting detail eg see internal organs or something - lol i think im beginning to sound like a freak

I suppose the increased graphics / storage / processing of newer consoles (or newer pc's) would be able to account for this, but the only problem would be getting it past the ratings board --

And make it lightgun compatible (eg ghost squad - arcade shooter)

Make deals with mafia / other gang members to put a hit on someone ---assign peds random names and find one some time in the game then get their name and pay hitman to kill them (so no police stars or anything like that)

And finally (i hope) make the police tougher / harder...even without cheats in gta san andreas its sorta easy to survive from them, esp taking advantage of bugs in the AI...eg stand right at the bottom of a cliff, right against the cliff with 2 stars (or probably more fun put on 6 and kill all helis) and watch all the cops just drive off the edge into the water and die, or run off the edge and fall and die..

everything is ok for me...

but they should have added more vehicles and a skateboard that you can use as transportation...

and also a lot of new features

And a jeepney, too... :lol: No, seriously, maybe a Counter-Strike weapon system (primary, secondary, melee, equipment), and more realistic stuff regarding vehicle damage might doo...

A hand held GPS, find that & it temporarily reveals tags/photos/horseshoes & oysters. Finding the GPS again would add to

the battery capacity & battery drain would only be in effect while it was being used. Same slot as infrared goggles. Armor,

bribes, health & weapons locations would be permanently stored, even after you switched to another item in that slot.

-better animations

-better gun sounds (they were terrible)

-semi auto sniper rifle, like the one in vice city

-destroyable buildings

-more songs on radio stations

-ability to do driveby shootings with any weapon

-less pedestrians on the streets at night

-darker nights (i hated that blue sky at night)

there r mods

lol :rofl2:

hehe bf2 is good mod :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: