Hitler

JustADummy

Fair comparison, they both end up spending their final days hiding in some hole in the ground because they pissed off a lot

of people.

Hitler had his moments but he was insane (read somewhere it was the result of syphilis).

Bin Laden has a virtually endless supply of idiot minions. May or may not have health insurance....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/23/...in2035766.shtml

Jews are a unique status, considered both race & religion -

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

My daddy :D told me that back in Hitler's days the world was full of jews, anywhere you'd go you'd meet jews so Hitler just wanted a "clean-up" ...

About, Bin Laden, I don't know, sure he knows how to hide and do "bad" things but he is right to be mad on Americans ...

Not a fan of either but at least Hitler had an IQ. Bin Laden is just a bitch who has to resort to hiding in a cave while his retarded followers go out and do his dirty work for him.

That by no means is a sign of ignorance. Bin Laden is the leader and thinking mind that holds the organization together.

What would be the use in him acting in any attacks. He has the risk of being killed, and what happens then? Al-Qeada would be in complete disarray and would no longer have a force to lead it.

No, I'm not advocating Bin Laden and his actions, but calling him stupid is a highly ignorant statement.

I consider myself Communist, but I think I'm a mix betwen Nazist, and Communist...CommuNazi, as stated in a "The Simpsons" Episode o.o

Anyway, No one cares about my political status, so I'm going to my Comments about Adolf Hitler:

Ahemm...*Takes a paper*, I think Hitler was a really good leader, And I really like his way about a independent country, and it was a very good think to...Well, kill everyone against him, because it's alot ewasier, and if he didnt, it would happen' the same as with J.F.K., or Salvador Allende.

Also, about racism, it's a missconception, Hitler was not Racist, Also, he killed Homosexuals for Religious Reasons, as AFAIK it is against the Bible.

well i think hitler did a good job of bringing back Germanys wealth before he want all anti-jew, he did bring back the economy,and telling people Germany was once a great country and was going to be. he did do a good job, but then went power nutz and boom holocaust

Enuff' said, thats exactly my point of view also.

Now, about Bin Laden...I dont know a shit about him, sorry the expression o.o

But yeah, pretty smart, that no one even knows where he is :P

Yeah,he was as ugly as shit.

Bin Laden=Stupid,ugly,dog who gets everyone else to do his dirty work for him.

Hitler=He was smart,but a bit on the racist side,actually,very racist,I heard that to find out if someone was a Jew,the Nazi`s would measure their noses.ROFL.

I doubt that very much. I believe he sent out pamphlets or something saying he was promoting diversity and asking people their religion/race/whatever and that's how he tracked the Jews. That's pretty fucking smart.

Hitler=He was smart,but a bit on the racist side,actually,very racist,I heard that to find out if someone was a Jew,the Nazi`s would measure their noses.ROFL.

I doubt that very much. I believe he sent out pamphlets or something saying he was promoting diversity and asking people their religion/race/whatever and that's how he tracked the Jews. That's pretty fucking smart.

Weren`t the Jews smart enough to know it was a trap?

That is pretty smart,a few of my friends are Jew haters.

Not sure why people think Bin Laden is thick etc. Its not like Hitler actively killed people himself, he got the Nazi members to do it. Bin Laden is doing quite well (so far) to achieve wht he wants, I mean he hasn't got caught yet which to me is an amazement and also he doesn't tell people to kill people directly he just encourages them.

Hitler mad for power? He nearly got killed in the first WW, probably just wanted revenge. He was mad, but he had a few (limited) good ideas. But for every good one there were 10 bad ones.

Bin Laden. Said to be a calm soft spoken man and I actually believe it. I don't think he's harsh and will kill you if you're not a muslim at first sight. He seems to me that he's a person who would like the rationalize his ideas with clear arguments. Probably, in his own eyes, he's saving the world and getting rid of the scum of the earth.

I'm not saying what he did and maybe is doing right now is good, but in a way (if you'd go by the Koran) I can understand why he did and possibly still does certain stuff.

He's intelligent. Though he could have put it to far better use.

Oh, and I do despise him for lots of his actions and do support the war on terrorism (though certain things should have been done different). Don't get the wrong impression.

Hitler was an intelligent, ruthless and bitter man. He was bitter over what happened to Germany after WW1 and detested the Treaty of Versailles which he felt destroyed his country. He was a cunning man as he managed to basically play on the problems of Germany and promise the German people that he can make everything better. He was very corrupt however and basically bullied his way into power, not such a great leader. People say that the Nazi reign was great and everything was made better but if you disagreed then you were killed. One of the greatest playwrites Bertolt Brecht had to flee and live in the USA because he was on Hitler's death list all because he wrote left wing plays. The Nazis would kill anyone who was not part of what they felt was the suprior race and if you had any type of opinion that didnt follow theirs then you were killed. Not such a great leader or time to live in.

Not a fan of either but at least Hitler had an IQ. Bin Laden is just a bitch who has to resort to hiding in a cave while his retarded followers go out and do his dirty work for him.

That by no means is a sign of ignorance. Bin Laden is the leader and thinking mind that holds the organization together.

What would be the use in him acting in any attacks. He has the risk of being killed, and what happens then? Al-Qeada would be in complete disarray and would no longer have a force to lead it.

No, I'm not advocating Bin Laden and his actions, but calling him stupid is a highly ignorant statement.

Very true, I was just saying that to a friend yesterday.

Only just read that. Bin Laden is a calm spoken intelligent man (according to official FBI sources. That's how he was described until 9/11). He may be a bitch, but he's far from retarded and smart enough to get a relatively small 'gang' together that terrorises the entire western world.

well i think hitler did a good job of bringing back Germanys wealth before he want all anti-jew, he did bring back the economy,and telling people Germany was once a great country and was going to be. he did do a good job, but then went power nutz and boom holocaust

He didn't just one day turn corrupt.... He had plans from the beginning. You don't do something that massive out of no where.

Weren`t the Jews smart enough to know it was a trap?

That is pretty smart,a few of my friends are Jew haters.

How would they know it was a trap? This guy was great, he promised fixes for everything! They knew nothing of his plans. Why should they have distrusted him?

Germans have always hated the Jews. Hitler just came with laws that'd actually threat them different, on a negative way.

The hate was nothing new really. Hitler only gained supporters by wanting to take measures against them. Especially by saying that it was their fault that the country was it the state it was in.

Neither of them are/were stupid -

Hitler nearly took control of the world (once done w/ us I think he would have turned on the Japanese.

Bin Laden convinced people to fly planes into buildings on the promise of eternity in Paradise w/ 23 virgins (what are they

supposed to do on day 24?).

Not a compliment, just an observation.

Germans have always hated the Jews. Hitler just came with laws that'd actually threat them different, on a negative way.

The hate was nothing new really. Hitler only gained supporters by wanting to take measures against them. Especially by saying that it was their fault that the country was it the state it was in.

I'd watch saying that, buddy. I know people who'd beat your ass for saying it. Go to Germany, you'll probably get killed for it.

Neither of them are/were stupid -

Hitler nearly took control of the world (once done w/ us I think he would have turned on the Japanese.

Bin Laden convinced people to fly planes into buildings on the promise of eternity in Paradise w/ 23 virgins (what are they

supposed to do on day 24?).

Not a compliment, just an observation.

I thought it was 72 virgins?

I'd watch saying that, buddy. I know people who'd beat your ass for saying it. Go to Germany, you'll probably get killed for it.

I didn't mean to say they still do. But in those days they did.

In the 19th century and begin 20th century France was even more antisemitistic than Germany.

Germans have changed a lot though. They've admitted their fault on behalf of the government of those days. They rather not talk about the WW's, but if they do they'll be honest. Unlike the Japanese who until this day still haven't apologized for their wrong doings in WWII.

Antisemitism has been around for centuries and probably will never go away. Some countries during certain times just have stronger antisemistic thoughts and/or behaviour than others.

You would get killed for it in Germany, without a doubt. Germans didn't hate the Jews before Hitler. Hitler was just a very sick and clever man. He brainwashed an entire society slowly. He started off by sending out a survey to every household asking what there religion and background were saying he was promoting differences. Then he started building up the Nazi army. This is where it all went downhill. He brainwashed this army through many diffrent means to do exactly what he wanted them to do. This is when he started making the laws and such against all other religions and backgrounds. Later the concentration camps which were supposed to be safe ghettos to live in just to keep them away from the general public since they were "inferior". Most of them were just walled off city blocks complete with houses, shops and the such. Soon bigger one were built which were more stereotypical to what we think of when we think of a concentration camp. That is when most of the killings began. It wasn't just Jews, they were not even the majority, the majority was the white Christian Germans that were opposed to Hitler. Others included gays, gypsies, and everyone who was not a white Christian. My great grandfather was actually a Nazi and was put in one ... he had his eye gouged out but he was one of the lucky ones to make it until the end of the war. So you see the regular German population that was not a brainwashed Nazi were put in fear. They didn't hate the Jews or anybody else, they were simply living in fear that one wrong move and they would be killed. I am not saying none of them hated Jews, just most of them didn't.

TLDR: Germans didn't hate Jews ... your wrong.

Bookcover-1880-Marr-German_uber_Juden.jpg

Of the year 1880. Long before Adolf Hitler and clearly antismitistic.

Like I said. Antisemitism has been in Europe for centuries. Just rarely took the form as it did during the time that Hitler was in charge. There just was a general dislike for jews, and Hitler used them to blame the state of the country on.

In short

Before Hitler: Passive dislike.

During Hitler: Active hate.

So you see the regular German population that was not a brainwashed Nazi were put in fear. They didn't hate the Jews or anybody else, they were simply living in fear that one wrong move and they would be killed. I am not saying none of them hated Jews, just most of them didn't.

You're right there. But then when life just got really bad people wanted a man to get Germany out of its miserable position, and Hitler was the man who could do that in their opinion. Hitler gave lots of reasons why it was the fault of jews, gypsies and in all their missery people started to believe it and the SS (Schutz Staffel or something like that) tried to spread that idea.

Nationalism is a good way to get lots of followers.

Bookcover-1880-Marr-German_uber_Juden.jpg

Of the year 1880. Long before Adolf Hitler and clearly antismitistic.

Like I said. Antisemitism has been in Europe for centuries. Just rarely took the form as it did during the time that Hitler was in charge. There just was a general dislike for jews, and Hitler used them to blame the state of the country on.

In short

Before Hitler: Passive dislike.

During Hitler: Active hate.

So you see the regular German population that was not a brainwashed Nazi were put in fear. They didn't hate the Jews or anybody else, they were simply living in fear that one wrong move and they would be killed. I am not saying none of them hated Jews, just most of them didn't.

You're right there. But then when life just got really bad people wanted a man to get Germany out of its miserable position, and Hitler was the man who could do that in their opinion. Hitler gave lots of reasons why it was the fault of jews, gypsies and in all their missery people started to believe it and the SS (Schutz Staffel or something like that) tried to spread that idea.

Nationalism is a good way to get lots of followers.

First off you give us something that we cannot entirely read because the text is too small. It looks like a book meaning it would be only one mans opinion. It clearly states by Wilhelm Marr. And do you even know what it means? Most people here do not speak German, I think I might be one out of ... 2. Even if there was passive dislike it would be like the passive dislike that Americans tend to have over Indians. There is no hate, and there would never be any genocide.

Hitler did say it was the fault of anyone who was not Christian with blond hair and blue eyes. HOWEVER only very few people actually bought into it ... except the Nazis like I said.

It says: "The road to victory of Germanicism over Judaism".

They had the idea that the 'Germanen' (that's the German word for it. I don't know the English one) were the most elite like race. The Jews were, in Hitlers opinion, cluttering their country and cause them, the elites, to lose their wealthy position and also lose their 'Lebensraum' (which can be translated at living room. Not as a room in your house though. But as space. So perhaps living space.)

I only intended people to read the title cause that's what shows that people were antisemistic. The guy who wrote that just of course was one of those who had enough of the jews. This was before any world war. After the first WW people started to copy that idea of the jews being part of the cause.

I understand basic German. It's compulsory at school.

Even if there was passive dislike it would be like the passive dislike that Americans tend to have over Indians. There is no hate, and there would never be any genocide.

And Hitler is the guy who turned it into the active form of dislike/hatred.

That's the whole point i was trying to make.

And I never meant to say every German hated them. Maybe just 1 every 5. But that's enough to get something like the SS started.

People hated the Republic of Weimar and thought they were traitors for signing the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler said he'd do something about it and the people who didn't agree with the antisemitistic ideas Hitler had still thought he'd be a good leader cause he'd get them rid of the treaty.

I hope I've worded it right..

Antisemitism has persisted throughout Europe for centuries, long before Germany was even a country.

A general dislike of the Jews was nothing new at all. Hitler just expanded on that dislike even further by using the time-tested method of using Jews as a scapegoat for society's troubles.

Jews were even blamed for the Black Plague of Europe beginning in the 14th century.