how to finish og loc mission

Well, after he gets on the bike, you get on the bike in front of you and wait for OG Loc to get on as well. You then follow Freddy down all the alleyways etc until you reach the basketball court near Grove Street and kill him.

PS: Don't sweat it when chasing him - you can never catch him, and even if you do catch up to him his bike will accelerate off so just keep your distance and follow him until you reach the park.

Hope that helped :)

PS: Don't sweat it when chasing him - you can never catch him, and even if you do catch up to him his bike will accelerate off so just keep your distance and follow him until you reach the park.

Actually I blew up his bike once, he was on the top of a bridge that I was going onto, I just shot all the way up and owned him.

Actually I blew up his bike once, he was on the top of a bridge that I was going onto, I just shot all the way up and owned him.

That's odd, considering that Freddy and his PCJ-600 are both BP/EP/DP/FP throughout the entire chase. Neither one loses those special qualities until after the chase is over, and C.J. is facing Freddy off at the Basketball court.

How did you blow up his bike if it's Explosion proof and Bulletproof? :huh:

I'm just curious. :)

Edited by zmoonchild

You can also use the Vigilante Mission Glitch to boost your armor.

Just wondering, what glitch? I believe you, just wondering what/how, never heard of it. Does it screw your game or 100% or whatever?

Full point for both of you, you did your homework.

Max your bike skill while you're at it, make it easier to keep up w/ him.

Maxing your bike skill would take a while, he seems new to the game as well.

Just wondering, what glitch? I believe you, just wondering what/how, never heard of it. Does it screw your game or 100% or whatever?

No it doesn't screw up 100%. It involves going into a food store while the Vigilante is on, then you enter the store and the game will eventually kill the criminal. It's the easiest way to do the Vigilante Mission. It may take a few attempts and you must have a cop car a few virtual meters away from the front door. You can continue doing this until you want to end the Vigilante mission.

No it doesn't screw up 100%. It involves going into a food store while the Vigilante is on, then you enter the store and the game will eventually kill the criminal. It's the easiest way to do the Vigilante Mission. It may take a few attempts and you must have a cop car a few virtual meters away from the front door. You can continue doing this until you want to end the Vigilante mission.

Does it work in VCS or any of the other GTA's?

Because it's not, I can't prove I did it, but when I get home I can show you what I mean. It's definitely not bulletproof. It can't be.

Well, maybe it was fluke or something, but it is bulletproof; just check to coding. I'm making that up. :)

I'm guessing you meant not making that up? :P

Yes, thank you. I meant to say "not" making that up. ;)

Just a little slip of the keyboard, and my mind.

• 2 weeks later...