What Do You Do?

rockstarrem

Driving around causing chaos around the city!!!.I like doing side missions.my favourite side missions are the empire side-missions!!!but I cant complete all of them because of the fucking sharks.They keep coming up to me,driving big motherfucking ranchers,getting out,and three or four of them shooting me with AK,s.The sharks really piss me off!!!,but the cholos are easy to kill! because they only have crappy 9mm,s and uzi,s.But most of the time I put on a shitload of cheats and go on rampages!!!MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :evil: .

Edited by crazy GTA freak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently passed the main storyline and I thought that it was really sad because

if you think about it, everyone in your life leaves you, gets killed, or you kill them. Louise gets shot. Reni leaves for Europe. The Mendez bros are assassinated. Martinez gets assassinated. Phil Collins and his bro leave. and I am sure that Vics' and Lances' relationship is over after everything that he said and did... or didn't do.

One question... how do you recruit gang members? I want to do some drivebys and stuff.. Thanks!

^^ just a bit of a spoiler lol...

i finished the last mission today...i found it really easy, for a last mission. then again the last mission in vice city was really easy as well.

ive got 40+ %, i honestly cant be stuffed doing vigilante, paramedic, firefighter missions and shooting all balloons bla bla bla, so i play multiplayer with friends sometimes, i should try get all the empire sites.

• 2 months later...
^^ just a bit of a spoiler lol...

i finished the last mission today...i found it really easy, for a last mission. then again the last mission in vice city was really easy as well.

ive got 40+ %, i honestly cant be stuffed doing vigilante, paramedic, firefighter missions and shooting all balloons bla bla bla, so i play multiplayer with friends sometimes, i should try get all the empire sites.

Same with mine. Though I'm also dedicated to blowing those balloons. (which I already blew...;))