Beating VCS Again

rockstarrem

Yes, they do, I'm pretty sure.

It is very hard to find them though.

You'll find Cholos near Little Havena & around (not Airport & Docks) and I usually find Bikers near where the Biker Bar was in Vice City.

But if you want to have something to help you with finding them, throw your gang members in a car, drive around town and they'll shoot at other gangs when you're near a gang member/car.

You'll find lots of Gang Ranchers on Prawn Island almost all the time and sometimes around North Point Mall.

Cuban Hermes is easy-- in Little Havena.

Sorry, I might be a little around with the locations a bit, I haven't play VCS for quite some time. :gappy:

Edited by NotYouHaha

Cholo Sabres can spawn rarely in Little Haiti where Cholos' turf used to be. You more often see the gang members spawn than the gang cars.

A Biker Angel spawns in the garage next to Lance's Infernus at his house. The only place you might see Bikers riding Biker Angels is across the street from the Empire at the southern tip of Downtown near that construction site.

I think he might mean reset the PS2.

Cholo Sabres do spawn around little Havana and Little Haiti. The Angel spawns at Lances Mansion Lock-Up. The best bet for the cholo sabres is to keep one in your garage at Phils old save house. The Sharks Rancher can be found all around the East Island.

What the hell are you talking about? Close and open your PS2? That doesn't make sense at all dude.
There's a way to prevent them from attacking your Business Empires. First off, if you're happy that you've taken over all of the Business Empires on Vice City, save your game and turn off/Restart you PSP or PS2 and see they won't attack you. Remember to save the game also, you don't want to start were you started previously so do this and see what happens. I've done this before and I believe it worked pretty well and alot of other GTA Players found that it worked well so I suggest you try this technique because it works (For me, anyways).

TM suggest this :rolleyes:

Everybody loves Raymond.

The Angle you asked about shows up at Lance's house next to the Infurnace after you finish a mission (not sure which).

The Cholo Saber, I grabbed early in the game & saved it in a garage. Unfortunately, VCS garages eat cars like other GTAs.

I'll double check the strategy guide if I remember, but I think once the Cholos are gone so are their cars. If they ever port

VCS to PC a simple DATA edit will fix that.

The only thing I can think of off hand is to do empire missions (specifically "Protection") & steal one of their cars & cancel

the mission. Similar to the war I got the Phoenix in SA before I started hacking it.