ghost town

John Lynch

No offence but your sorta slow if you actually typed in a space.... Ghost town is so simple to get to, theres no need for hacks and mods. Use the flying cars cheat and fly the tank, you have to get use too and master the turning and handlings but its a bit simpler((to me)) to fly then the dodo cause its easier to keep in the air. That was my 2 cents, hope it didnt help ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Actutaly I think it has to. It is the opening cutscene. All cutscenes take place within the game map and are reflected on the surrounding environment (just as in VC) so they probably had to put this somewhere and put it somewhere where they didn't think no one would find it.

• 3 weeks later...

ive tried to get to ghost town for ages but i have never succeeded. flying the dodo sux cuz u cant fly it over the big mountain thing and the tank is as impossible to fly as the dodo. has any1 got any ideas on hot to get to ghost town on the ps2 version. i really wanna go there. ive heard there are lots of cars parked there and thats all i know

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard of Ghost Town too. Peopkle say that the only way to get to that place is with a DoDo.Is it true?I tried using a DoDo and it's a peace of shit.It wouldn't even fly good. Anyways I'm not a profeshionalDoDo flyer. :nope: Everytime when I use a DoDo it slows down and it falls into the ground or to the water or either it crashes and breaks.How far is Ghost Town that is what i'm wondering about? ;) If u try to get to Ghost Town the only way is either the DoDo or a Mod. It's pretty hard to get there cuz I can't so it would probally be easier to go to that place with a profeshional DoDo flyer. Trust me. U should know how hard it is to fly a DoDo. :yup:

• 2 weeks later...