First Video

Venn

Well I've released my first video. Made within two days so obviously not much work put in, but I am getting the hang of bumps you may find a few in the video. you will see some are just ramps which you also may think are easy...but they're not lol because some go into "unique Jump" camera and it is hard to see where you are going.

one more thing... gamecam lags the hell out of my comp. and i couldnt use fraps so some clips appear slowed down. (other are pretty fast because sony vegas can speed up clips). My friend asurezze uploaded this for me :)

VENN

This is only LS. SF coming soon! =)

lol...my favorite (and hardest) stunt seems cut... sorry about this but i can tell you land on the side of the ammunation store. clip starts at 1:13...

Edited by Venn

That`s quite nice,although some of the stunts do look slowed down.

As i said, I used GameCam which completely lags my comp. I tried to avoid it by making them speed up with vegas, but soem clips became corrupted when i did this... like the first clip as an example.

That`s quite nice,although some of the stunts do look slowed down.

As i said, I used GameCam which completely lags my comp. I tried to avoid it by making them speed up with vegas, but soem clips became corrupted when i did this... like the first clip as an example.

Cool. Why can't you use Fraps? I know it's stated in the first post but what's the reason?

Edited by GTA Don

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good for your first, but some of the stunts were slowed down. I think it would be better it is wasn't but that is my opinion. But good. Very glad to see that your landing on buildings and doing bump stunts. Keep it up. :coolthumbup:

Edited by will99