Going on Holiday

Thomas.

W-W-wat da fuck? I am I seeing Thomas ghosts? :P

Hey, nice to see you here, how are you?

I am good. Having fun to be honest. I feel behind because it is currently 5:56 PM here in Florida. I have not had Jet Lag this year which is lucky. I have been to Walmart, Publix, K-Mart and Target so far. The Hershy Chocolate bars taste awesome unlike "The Plane Food".

@ Gorilla - Yeah

Todays High Temperature was around 78 Degrees Farenheit and todays low was about 60 Degrees Farenheit this morning. It has been raining today which I didn't mind as it was warm rain :P.

Edited by Thomas.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am good. Having fun to be honest. I feel behind because it is currently 5:56 PM here in Florida. I have not had Jet Lag this year which is lucky. I have been to Walmart, Publix, K-Mart and Target so far. The Hershy Chocolate bars taste awesome unlike "The Plane Food".

@ Gorilla - Yeah

Todays High Temperature was around 78 Degrees Farenheit and todays low was about 60 Degrees Farenheit this morning. It has been raining today which I didn't mind as it was warm rain :P.

I'm friggen jealous, seriously. Nice weather, no school or work. I wanna go to a place south of there, effin' Fort Myers :o How you liking it man?

@ Gorilla - Yeah

I'm friggen jealous, seriously. Nice weather, no school or work. I wanna go to a place south of there, effin' Fort Myers :o How you liking it man?

It's quite good actually. Right now it is around 75 - 80 Farenheit (20 - 30 Degrees Centigrade). Been warm and I want to get a tan for some reason. I have been in my grandparents swimming pool almost everyday since Tuesday. I hate something about the pool and it is the amount of chlorine in it. I don't really think a personal swimming pool would need so much chlorine.

I wish I was you right now. I bet you're having fun in that swimming pool, it looks so cool. Ah, America. I want to cancel Spain and go to California or something this year.

California? Your more likely to be murdered or mugged there than anywhere else in America.

When I was at Newark Airport on Tuesday, me and my family had to wait about 2 hours and another 30 minutes for the plane delay. I went and found a good store in which I could buy some gifts or something I could use or remember New York City with. So, I went and bought two mini teddy bear keychains witht he bears wearing a "I Love NYC" on it. On holiday I also bought a Hersheys Bar what tasted awesome, an inflatable ring in the swimming pool, the American Here and Now Edition of Monopoly (Very Different because the American use houses still and not Apartments in the Here and Now Edition) and a nice Florida or Hawaii style T-Shirt. I also like the Number Plates or Registration Plates on cars because they look fun and cool but the European Union number plates (The ones the UK uses) are boring and have to be Yellow and must not have any pictures, Wales, English, Scottish Abbreviations on it (W, E, SCO etc) they must be GB. I hate it.

Sorry for the Double Post.

Update: We just had a big thunderstorm, you probably know that Florida gets huge thunderstorms in the Spring and Summer. This is the first American Thunderstorm I have ever witnessed and it was quite good, but it did not keep me up in the night. Me and my mother started hearing Rumbles of thunder whilst in the middle of "Mexican Double-15 Dominoes" with the family. It was a big storm with a lot of Flashes of Lightning.

Tonight we will be playing Monopoly, since we have not played monopoly in a while. The here and now edition of the American Monopoly, here is the different variations of the most expensive property what is blue:

Original American: Boardwalk; Park Place

Original British: Mayfair; Park Lane

Here and Now American: Times Square; Some field in Boston

Here and Now UK Original: The City [Of London]; Canary Warth

Here and Now UK Electronic Banking: Kensington Palace Gardens asnd something I can't remember.

I have to go now, since it is hot.

Bye!

Wow, do you have imnternet there or are you back? ^_^

Yeah, my grandparents have Dial Up internet.

Fenway Park. I think I've heard of that place in an episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Enjoy the rest of your holiday! I thought you said you were going to be inactive. :P

I diod say that but I lied :P. Nah, i didn't know my grandparents had internet.

Oh, ok.

He's not back. Btw, I've never heard of that "park", how is it? :blush:

I haven't actually been to that park before, Fenway Park is in Boston near New York State (I'm only saying that because I can't spell Mas'its).

Yes how is it? we want to know all about it.

And get me a sovenir too when you get back (lol joking :P )

I have pictures and postcards :P. I don't know what Fenway Park is like, I don't want to either, I hate baseball. I hate Sport, if I'm not playing it.

I won't be going to Pennsylvania because my Aunt is going to be at a funeral this week in Ohio. But, I will be going to Daytona Beach instead. It sounds cool, I wanted to go to Miami and compare it with Vice City, oh well, Daytona will have to do :P.

I haven't actually been to a beach yet :P That is weird because I have only been to 1 Florida beach and that was in 2001. So I am hoping to get a picture of the Atlantic Ocean and a sunset or something. I have gotten pictures of the place I am staying at which I will post up on the day after I come back from US of A.

I am actually collecting the change I get from this trip in America because if I decide to go to America again, I will have something to spend in Change. I have around 17 Quarters (25 c) and about 200 1 cents. I have also around 20 Dimes (10 Cents) and 5 - 5 Cents. I still have more than $100. Yesterday I counted my money and I had $140 and I was thinking "how on earth could I still have $140 if I have spent $30" that was strange but then I remember that my Grandparents gave me $20 and I got a lot of money off of my dad.

Today I went to Target Stores, Wal Mart, Best Buy Electronics and Circuit City Electronics. I was going to go Winn Dixie or Publix but we had enough food for the next week. I realised that America have a lot more flavours of Pop Tarts than the UK :P. I am also wondering what the hell are S'mores?

hahaha, smores! It's like, graham crackers with a melted-ish marshmellow and chocolate between them. Really good if you can do them right. If you come across poptarts with a purple icing and blue lines on it, GET IT. Those are so good. If you don't like them, send the friggen rest to me. lol. I love them, but I can't find them anymore :/

California? Your more likely to be murdered or mugged there than anywhere else in America.

Lol, I can guarantee, you won't get murder or mugged in Cali. There Lots of things to do here.

As everywhere, it depends on what part of town you're in. Here, in Winston or Charlotte (forgot which) MLK blvd is a really bad place to live or walk through. It's a high crime rate part of time, it and the surrounding bit. It's like the Bronx of NY on a smaller scale.

hahaha, smores! It's like, graham crackers with a melted-ish marshmellow and chocolate between them. Really good if you can do them right. If you come across poptarts with a purple icing and blue lines on it, GET IT. Those are so good. If you don't like them, send the friggen rest to me. lol. I love them, but I can't find them anymore :/

I'm not really a huge fan of chocolate nor marshmallows for some strange reason. I would only have one chocolate bar then refuse another one. Thats different from the other members of my family :P.

As everywhere, it depends on what part of town you're in. Here, in Winston or Charlotte (forgot which) MLK blvd is a really bad place to live or walk through. It's a high crime rate part of time, it and the surrounding bit. It's like the Bronx of NY on a smaller scale.

It is just like Harlem, New York. That is the worst place in New York City from sources.

-------------

You know when I had said that I would be inactive, I am inactive but I never said that I would be completely gone :P Today I spent mostly on the Interstate 75, in a NYC Plate car, it is a rental car. Today I also bought some Cheetos what we used to be able to buy in the UK but supermarkets stopped selling them, they are awesome because I haven't tried them or have eaten them for about 7 years.

Souvenirs - No :P

Pictures - Yes!

American Candy - No because I would have eaten it :P

hehe

Anyway, the reason I am trying to visit everyday is because I find that this forum is not boring, there is always something interesting to do, I quite like that.

I didn't know there are so many Lizards in Florida, on a hot day (Almost all week :P) you are more likely to step on a Lizard than you are to find a coin and coins can be found quite a lot on the ground. A question for Sky :P - DO you get Lizards in North Carolina?

I noticed that DKNY is quite expensive and I only recently found out it was just like FCUK (For those who don't know it is "French Connection United Kingdom" :P). I bought a T-Shirt there from the sale area. The T-Shirt I bought used to be $30 but they brought it down to $12, not bad, could have been worse. I might go and buy another some day.

There are Red Ant nests all over Sarasota County, Florida. You have to try and avoid them because they bite like hell (Aparently). I have pictures of a nest with ant coming out of it which I will (if you want me to) post up when I return to the UK.