:blush: Can Somebody help me out with those flying missions and N.O.E in gtasa. I'm gettin' real frustrated and can't just make it. Can you also suggest some particular trainers.

Pleeeeeeeeeease Help-------

Lou Park

Edited by Lou Park

The trick to doing N.O.E. is to head out over the ocean and fly around the outskirts of San Andreas while staying low over the ocean. That way you don't have to deal with the terrain, except for the areas near the Abandoned Airfield and near Angel Pine where you make the drop.

After a while though, flying becomes second nature, and it's pretty easy to take the direct route over the hills, through the valleys, and around the buildings.

• 2 months later...
Isn't that like cheating? I mean it's better to do it yourself on the first round. I thought I'd never finish alot of missions, some of them on GTA SA-AN, but after countless tries I did it. I only cheat after I've done everything myself first, I guess it's my pride. Just my opinion!

Putting the file here isn't cheating. Read the SnP rules or whatever.

Hang in there, I even had trouble w/ it the first few times.

On Sky diving, I think you have 24 seconds of free fall before you hit the ground. I've had best luck pulling the ripcord

right at 21 & swinging CJ's feet forward. After a few tries I can get Gold.

Beyond that, Zoom & Connor already covered the best advice I can give you.

The reward for all golds

Your very own Hunter, greatly improved over the VC version

is worth the

effort.

Spider-Vice, I wasn't speaking of putting the file here as cheating, but the act of cheating through the game. I just think there's more fun playing without cheats FIRST then it's ok to cheat. I think the point of games is to challenge us, and just because there are cheats readily available doesn't mean self control can't be used.

Beside once you have beaten "a" game you the game so much better that using cheats WILL make the game even more fun the next time around!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same problems. Here is some tips for N.O.E

When you get into the plane and you taxi off of the runway make a right turn. Try to not hit those giant rocks. Go towards the water. (You'll need some practice for that) Go to the ocean and stay below the radar. When you get to the destination fly over the drop point. And go to the ocean again and fly back to the air strip. Mission complete. Youll be able to do the Las Venturas missions after that.

I've had the same problems. Here is some tips for N.O.E

When you get into the plane and you taxi off of the runway make a right turn. Try to not hit those giant rocks. Go towards the water. (You'll need some practice for that) Go to the ocean and stay below the radar. When you get to the destination fly over the drop point. And go to the ocean again and fly back to the air strip. Mission complete. Youll be able to do the Las Venturas missions after that.

Yea just stay over the water. Definitely the easiest way. Took me a few tries to get this one right. The planes at that point are really twitchy and hard to fly. It gets much easier as your flying skill goes up.