TM's GFX Studio

TM™

Deviantart. :P

Well, my Internet's working for the time, but my computers running slow, but I might be able to make some signatures up, so I got my ass on PS and made this up:

1207411455.png

Just another replicated version of my sig, except a different car and a different layout. If any of you guys want this, just post below and I'll replace my name with yours. :)

yeah, i found some on Deviantart... thanks man

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deviantart. :P

Well, my Internet's working for the time, but my computers running slow, but I might be able to make some signatures up, so I got my ass on PS and made this up:

1207411455.png

Just another replicated version of my sig, except a different car and a different layout. If any of you guys want this, just post below and I'll replace my name with yours. :)

ok well i can i have it please? although i dont want it for TGTAP but for another gaming froum i am on so could change the name with w33l33 please? cheers

oh and how much you want for it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend doing quick selection, it will cut out pretty much anything related to what your cutting out I.e colour's that are near to that character will also be selected. Plus, it would cut your selection out roughly. The long way, but the most efficient way is using the Magnetic Lasso Tool, or if you better at free hand, The Lasso Tool. I know, if you've already used it, it's a pain, yes, but it's the only way if you want a really smooth and nicely done cutout of your selection.

Depending on the image though, like the signature I made above, I used quick selection to cut out Snake cause the image had a plain white background, so easily it was done.

Hope this helps you. (:

DUBAL POST:

Made a new signature up, based on my second favourite game; Metal Gear Solid:

1223213538.png

I'm gonna use this probably for signature, but really haven't decided. :P

:awesome:

Make more MGS sigs :P

But now seriously, I have this sig for a long time now and I'm thinking of changing so if you could make me a sig, I'd see if I like it and shit.

Details- Max Payne theme, a noir look too. Then it could say Ivan or something like that.

Thanks.