Sign in to follow this  
warclaw

Emty street mod for gta sa help

hi i have download the emty street mod for gta sa.

how i add more cars in traffic in that mod?? do i set 90000 on every line it is 0 or what?? line?? how i add more traffic!!!???? what code in the vehicle file?? :coolthumbup::thumbsup:

Post a list of cars (original game names) you want & I'll try to get to it over the weekend.

My kid's coming over soon so it'll be a day or two, but I think I can help you out.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Post a list of cars (original game names) you want & I'll try to get to it over the weekend.

My kid's coming over soon so it'll be a day or two, but I think I can help you out.

all cars!! in the game !!! its ben like new york city traffic jams and more !! can you fix that??

add mutch taxi cars and mutch other cars !!!!! full new york!!! jams and more can you fix that??

Edited by warclaw

all cars!! in the game !!! its ben like new york city traffic jams and more !! can you fix that??

add mutch taxi cars and mutch other cars !!!!! full new york!!! jams and more can you fix that??

have you fix it?

Wow what luck. I came here just to look for this. In case anyone is wondering he just wants more traffic in san andreas. Like what the less trffic mod does but the exact opposite. Thanks!

I hope you guys realise that increasing the amount of traffic (if possible) would slow your game down a hell of a lot, may cause bugs, glitches, crashing, lag and much, much more difficult (and maybe in places impossible) gameplay.

Eh.... Anyone?
A Note About Bumping Topics

If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences.

As long as you use a bit of common sense when using these forums you should get on just fine. We want the forum to be clean and fun, so abiding by these rules will help in the continual running of this place. So enjoy the forums and enjoy the community!

A more in depth guide for newbie members can be found here in the near future, which explains in more detail about terminology and other important things.

Try not to bump a month old topic ;)

Exactly, its only a little more than a week old...this would be cool..

Although, didnt edisoncarter (the guy who found heaps of cheats for GTA:SA) get a cheat for totally empty streets except for gangsters fighting...lots of fun for driving around, but i reckon it would get boring after a while. a street packed full of cars would be awesome, especially for rampages / getaway's from cops / army...imagine the tanks driving over heaps of pedestrian cars to get to you then you run the other way :lol:

Well I am also looking to just increase air traffic as I would like to get some kills with the hydra.