GTA IV Trailer 2 in Vice City

Brotha

Hello fellow GTA fans,I´m back with another installment of the GTA IV Recreation videos,this time moving down south to Vice City. I don´t consider this being as good as the ones in San Andreas, due to limitations, but still I had fun making it and I hope you like it. Check out my other remakes and stay tuned for more!

headerwz6.jpg

Watch the movie here!

Another nice piece of work from you, Brotha. Seems that Vice City also has the sparkle which San Andreas had to when you made the remake of Trailer 1 & 2. Also, when he kicks the door open, it actually made me laugh and how Niko walked in their looks almost like how he walks in Trailer 2 & 3.

Nice work, keep it up!

Another nice piece of work from you, Brotha. Seems that Vice City also has the sparkle which San Andreas had to when you made the remake of Trailer 1 & 2. Also, when he kicks the door open, it actually made me laugh and how Niko walked in their looks almost like how he walks in Trailer 2 & 3.

Nice work, keep it up!

Thank you man!,and haha yeah the kick is kinda funny :rolleyes:

have you ever thought of making a trailer remake in liberty? it would be cool to compare III and IV based on graffics, city mapping, character limitations, etc.

Anyway, keep up the great work man, its just too bad there arent any more trailers out for you to make remakes of. those camera angles seem like they would be a bit difficult to match so close to IV, but your obviously able to do it. Good job.

have you ever thought of making a trailer remake in liberty? it would be cool to compare III and IV based on graffics, city mapping, character limitations, etc.

Anyway, keep up the great work man, its just too bad there arent any more trailers out for you to make remakes of. those camera angles seem like they would be a bit difficult to match so close to IV, but your obviously able to do it. Good job.

Thanks. well maybe we´ll get a fourth trailer,or I´ll remake the TV spot :D

How do you motivate yourself to spend that amount of time and effort on that?

Fantastic though and very well in sync.

Nice!

Well it´s hardest in the beggining when you´ve done the 1st scene, but then you just continue and make them one after one..I would say that the public reactions and feedback are the real things that motivate me, cause seeing my work on the net and in magazines makes me of course proud, and certainly Chris has helped me alot, so thanks o him :D