SA save games request

King Cobra

there's some save games i would like, one save game is when you get to do the mission where you kill big smoke & ryder, and another where you do the very last mission in the game. it would be cool if someone could send me these save games. and my sa is v2.00, but i used a patcher to downgrade it to v1.00 so i could install mods. and if someone is going to send me these, my e-mail is [email protected].

there's some save games i would like, one save game is when you get to do the mission where you kill big smoke & ryder, and another where you do the very last mission in the game. it would be cool if someone could send me these save games. and my sa is v2.00, but i used a patcher to downgrade it to v1.00 so i could install mods. and if someone is going to send me these, my e-mail is [email protected].

theres no mission that you will kill both smoke and ryder... ryder was killed at San Fierro while Smoke died during the last mission

btw... i know a website where you can choose which missions you would download

theres no mission that you will kill both smoke and ryder... ryder was killed at San Fierro while Smoke died during the last mission

btw... i know a website where you can choose which missions you would download

can you post a link to that site plz?

Edited by vlcalais_man

Maybe zmoonchild has some saves,I see him looking at the topic...

Sure, I could post some v1.0 saved-games, but I don't think they'll work for a downgraded v2.0

I did purchase v2.0, but I never installed it, I prefer v1.0

I'll check to see if I can find a link to convert v1.0 to v2.0, and update this post if I do; that's probably the best route to go.

Here, try this:

Way For V2 Users To Do V1

It converts v1.0 to v2.0

It was created by Ryan92.

It may work for you, let me know.

Edited by zmoonchild

Maybe zmoonchild has some saves,I see him looking at the topic...

Sure, I could post some v1.0 saved-games, but I don't think they'll work for a downgraded v2.0

I did purchase v2.0, but I never installed it, I prefer v1.0

I'll check to see if I can find a link to convert v1.0 to v2.0, and update this post if I do; that's probably the best route to go.

Here, try this:

Way For V2 Users To Do V1

It converts v1.0 to v2.0

It was created by Ryan92.

It may work for you, let me know.

yeah i'll give it a go, see if this shit works, tell you the result later.

i've done all that shit, and v1.00 saves will work now :). so yeah it all works. so zmoonchild, can you send me some saves or something...

I have a dedicated download post (that’s incomplete), where you can download a lot of saved-games (without cheats).

Click here to see it.

If you don’t see what you need, then just post what mission you want and I’ll post a link to it here. :)

oh, one more thing zmoonchild: can you send me a save game where i can do the mission 'house party'? that would be nice.

Here it is.

NO CHEATS and no mods and no trainers were used.

This saved game is part of a new project I'm working on where I max out eveything at the beginning of the game; you' see what I'm talking about when you load it up.

http://gtasnp.com/download/7415

Enjoy.

GTASAsf1.zip