Happy James Earl Ray Day

smallpancake

In celebration of James Earl Ray Day, I made a brownies and topped them with a dark, creamy icing. After scarfing that down in delight, I got in my white pickup truck and made the hike to Philadelphia. I then spent a few hours driving through the suburbs, lashing a whip at the residents I passed, and occasionally aiming at pedestrians who I felt, did not belong. While I was getting myself a cheese steak, I slashed the tires of a 1988 Buick that some brownie was driving. But, I tried to be caring, considering they're still 1/3 a person. So I tossed some tobacco for the locals to chew on.

All in all, I had a fun day.

Post what you did to celebrate this wonderful holiday.

God bless James Earl Ray.

:worship:

In celebration of James Earl Ray Day, I made a brownies and topped them with a dark, creamy icing. After scarfing that down in delight, I got in my white pickup truck and made the hike to Philadelphia. I then spent a few hours driving through the suburbs, lashing a whip at the residents I passed, and occasionally aiming at pedestrians who I felt, did not belong. While I was getting myself a cheese steak, I slashed the tires of a 1988 Buick that some brownie was driving. But, I tried to be caring, considering they're still 1/3 a person. So I tossed some tobacco for the locals to chew on.

All in all, I had a fun day.

Post what you did to celebrate this wonderful holiday.

God bless James Earl Ray.

:worship:

That`s racist.You don't call people brownies,1/3 of a person! Who are you refering to? Or,are you talking about the food brownies? I`m confused.

Edited by GTA Don

• 2 months later...