stuff in gta

Mark01489

I just wanted to say GTA is the sickest game, and i like liberty vice city and san andreas but i wanted to have the next character be in a mafia type of gang and you should be able to do things after you beat the game and be a boss and instruct your company and stuff i dunno, but you should be able to wrk with tommy vercitti carl johnson and the guy from GTA3 as well, and you can be in either liberty vice city or san andreas or you can choose your character and pick what city you want to play the game in. The music kicks ass in this game so dont change it

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to say GTA is the sickest game, and i like liberty vice city and san andreas but i wanted to have the next character be in a mafia type of gang and you should be able to do things after you beat the game and be a boss and instruct your company and stuff i dunno, but you should be able to wrk with tommy vercitti carl johnson and the guy from GTA3 as well, and you can be in either liberty vice city or san andreas or you can choose your character and pick what city you want to play the game in. The music kicks ass in this game so dont change it

i thought the guy from GTA3 was Tommy Vercetti

i thought the guy from GTA3 was Tommy Vercetti

LMAO. Yeah they look really similar don't they? [/sarcasm]

It's Claude Speed, the guy from GTA2 and GTA3.