Harwood Butcher Posted January 22, 2008 Share Posted January 22, 2008 The idea of this topic started with a shock...no really, "I'm being SUPER SERIOUS". As I got home from school today I was doing the usually and taking off the covers that were on my futon and as I lifted up the back of the futon I got a little static shock to my hand. It didn't hurt, but the strange thing about it is that as soon as I got shocked, my little ATM machine "magically" turned on. Could have the shock my hand received been the culprit? Who knows... Anyways, the point of this topic is to just discuss weird shit that has happened to you before, such as the example I just gave, which actually happened not 8 minutes ago. So talk away. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.