Strange Phenomena

Harwood Butcher

The idea of this topic started with a shock...no really, "I'm being SUPER SERIOUS".

As I got home from school today I was doing the usually and taking off the covers that were on my futon and as I lifted up the back of the futon I got a little static shock to my hand. It didn't hurt, but the strange thing about it is that as soon as I got shocked, my little ATM machine "magically" turned on.

Could have the shock my hand received been the culprit? Who knows...

Anyways, the point of this topic is to just discuss weird shit that has happened to you before, such as the example I just gave, which actually happened not 8 minutes ago.

So talk away.

I sneezed once and my TV turned on but I think It was a glitch... was sitting on the remote when it happened.

Another time I walked down a road and the first 3 cars I walked past the alarms randomly set off.

That's weird that all three went off. I'd find it coincidental if one went off...but all three. *begins to hear Twilight Zone music*

Another time I walked down a road and the first 3 cars I walked past the alarms randomly set off.

If I had to guess I'd say that the first one was a glitch, or one of those idiotic super sensitive deals and the other two were set off by the first one going off.

This happens to me a lot, but if I randomly think of a TV show or movie I haven't seen in a while (and it has to be a specific TV show, like "that episode of Friends were Ross cheats on Rachel" I'll see it within a few days after thinking about it.

Edited by draftermatt

The song 'Monster' by 'Automatic' was set as my ringtone for my phone and I had my iTunes playing on shuffle, not party shuffle just shuffle so I didn't know what song was going to come next

phone started ringing with that song and then my iTunes started playing that song too, at the same time and there was only like a second delay between the two.

Scary stuff...

Edited by FallenClyro

-I get the feeling of Deja-Vu regularly

-Sometimes I can predict the out come of something like "I think Truex Jr. will crash" then a few hundred laps later he does so.

-The other day when I played NR2003 season I had a feeling my engine would blow, and as luck would have it coming out of turn 1 on LAP 1 my engine exploded throwing smoke everywhere.

Sorry for the double post.

If I had to guess I'd say that the first one was a glitch, or one of those idiotic super sensitive deals and the other two were set off by the first one going off.

This happens to me a lot, but if I randomly think of a TV show or movie I haven't seen in a while (and it has to be a specific TV show, like "that episode of Friends were Ross cheats on Rachel" I'll see it within a few days after thinking about it.

What you mentioned just happened with me while I was watching MTV cribs. I was watching the end of the one episode and thought about this other episode and that one came on next...really weird.

• 3 weeks later...

OK this wasn't me but my friend (Filip) once told me

His story

he started sleeping with pyjamas and it was just normal and he started sleeping....

when he woke up...he had clothes on, jeans and everything and he even told me (I even had my underwear that was on my chair)

scarry and funny! :P

When i was nine (and my sister was like 6) me, my mum and my dad was walking on the beach.

My sister and my older sister (she was 12 at the time) was playing on this see saw/swing type thing... im not sure what its called.

Anyway, the 'see swing' was just off the edge of a cliff (dumb bastards) and my older sister swinging way to hard so as you'd expect,

she fell off the side of the cliff... luckily, me and my mum was stood watching so my mum was able to catch her.

The cliff was about the same size as 4 petrol stations... It was scary as hell!