Heath Ledger Bites The Dust

K9 Krew

I wonder why this is in the Entertainment forum but yeah my mother told me he died.

LOL, that's funny. My mom told me he died too. :lolbounce:

But yeah, I was never really a fan of his, but found out he played Skip in "Lords of Dogtown"...which doesn't even really look like him.

I've also seen previews for the new Batman movie and he played the Joker. To be honest, the new Joker looks a lot more like what the Joker should look like. Make-up all messed up and smeared with stained and torn clothing. He also looks like a crack addict as the Joker so that adds to the look as well.

So very sad. I mean, he had his entire career in front of him, playing the Joker in the Dark Knight was going to be his big hit -- he was going to get huge after it. However, they did finish the Dark Knight in December so the new Batman movie will still be released with him in it, it'll just be odd for myself going in to see the new Batman movie starring a man who died over six months ago.

And its looking like he did a superb job playing the Joker, exactly what the Joker's character should be like -- completely insane.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

The new Batman movie would have fully launched his career...

You were too young to die.

Er....he already had a fully launched career.....his career was launched after Brokeback Mountain.....not to mention that he was already a star back in Australia, starring in a TV series when he was 16....

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder why this is in the Entertainment forum but yeah my mother told me he died.

LOL, that's funny. My mom told me he died too. :lolbounce:

But yeah, I was never really a fan of his, but found out he played Skip in "Lords of Dogtown"...which doesn't even really look like him.

I've also seen previews for the new Batman movie and he played the Joker. To be honest, the new Joker looks a lot more like what the Joker should look like. Make-up all messed up and smeared with stained and torn clothing. He also looks like a crack addict as the Joker so that adds to the look as well.

I know I'm all late on this and shit.... But am I the ONLY one who thinks he looks like a HORRIBLE Joker? I think Burton and Nicholson did a great Joker. As long as I remember, the Joker had ALWAYS had nicely done make-up and nice looking clothes. He didn't LOOK insane((okay, well, he did, but not like the new one)), but the second you talked to this dude you know who the fuck he was. It was all in his personality.

Until I see this guy did a good job, screw the new Joker. It's all about Nicholson and Burton...

Oh, and yeah, sad thing, dying and all.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...