Real cars in IV?

Davve

I don't know if they'd have the money to put real cars in the game would they? I think they're just more realistic ripoffs of real cars. It's still an upgrade from the other GTA's and the fake cars.

hahah, trust me R* would have the money and in other games they do have licensed cars. And BTW the Hybrid car looks like a cheep 90s version of the VC Deluxo.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they'd have the money to put real cars in the game would they? I think they're just more realistic ripoffs of real cars. It's still an upgrade from the other GTA's and the fake cars.

hahah, trust me R* would have the money and in other games they do have licensed cars. And BTW the Hybrid car looks like a cheep 90s version of the VC Deluxo.

Let me guess, like Midnight Club? A game which lacks damage models?

Let me guess, like Midnight Club? A game which lacks damage models?

Ye but they did pay a license and the cars do get damaged but the level of realism in that is just very low. For example the car just gets little scratches and a cracked windshield after smashing it in a brick wall at the speed of 250 km/h. I think they have damage textures but im not sure if they have damage models.

In the game LA rush you could damage your car and all the cars were licensed but you couldn't make your own custom tuning which sucked. Here is a pic:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...%3Doff%26sa%3DN

And is this a return of the Tornado? I can remember a car like this in real life but i have no clue of its name but it looks like a mix of the Chevy Impala and the 67 Pontiac lemans... or the Chevy bel air kinda...

gtaivbelairwc0.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee